Thread: My Middle's birthday

Default My Middle's birthday

Hi everyone.

Not shore where to post this but I going to put it hear.

My Paddy is going to be 26 in few days time. And I got some questions.

1) on my last birthday I decided to celebrate being 5. Paddy is a Middle, how do I find out if he would like to celebrate a middle age.

2) Have gotten a new mobile phone, a drone helicopter, and a new microphone and stand for his music. What other presents would a 26 going on 13,14,15 year old would like to have as a surprise on his birthday.

3) any suggestions to make him feel special on his birthday.

Thank you for you help.

My big brother was a bit of a meanie to me today.
    He told me that he though I needed to have a nap.
    But I did not go to bed. Instead I sat on a nice comfy chair with Petter and Rex, and suck my pacifier, while watching Pan the movie. I fell asleep and when he came in to check on me he took photos because I looked cute.
    His Little, Daddy, now if I don't behave myself there goes on Facebook. I told them if you put some on Facebook I will just wait until he regress to a 13 year old and take a video of him playing with his Toys.

Anyway he is going to be 26 on his birthday not a teenager. Although I'll be very surprised if you can stay out of his Middle headspace.
    We are going to sort out a shooting range as a special birthday treat.

It sounds to me that you already have the birthday gifts covered if you've gotten those things. I suspect that you would know better than any of us as to what he'd like.

He all way teasing me, yesterday he made me jump by suddenly opening my car door.
    It OK though I got my my own back.

Well it his birthday tomorow. And I got him lots of Batman stuff. I got him a mug and a Batman mask. And a Batman keyring also a bottle opener and a screwdriver, and a Batman night light. As he does night sleep in the dark. And he says he's too old for cuddly toys to look after him (yea right!) And A pair of gloves.
    Also some birthday chocolates.

Don't know when we going to go to the shooting range. But we are going to have a nice day out on Sunday.

Anyway is there any caregivers out there that also have a Middle. And what sort of things do you do with them while they are in teenage head space.