Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone noticed my diaper! >///<

Default Someone noticed my diaper! >///<

So today I was with my mommy walking along the beach after we had a little photo shoot and she watched me play with the tide coming in and out q:

I was wearing two thick cloth diapers underneath some cloth blue shorts with little palm tree prints on them and a short sleeve baseball tee.

We just walked past a group of teenage girls and with our backs faced to them, I heard one of them say:
    "I think that boy's wearing a diaper!"

Oh God, I could have died. I immediately clutched to my mommy and we eventually went home and got some boba tea :3 ...right after she was finished cooing and teasing me!

Arghh! Embarrassment hehe. Has anyone else had any similar experiences? Share them with me!! :B
    Last edited by Uzuki; 07-Apr-2016 at 00:31.

One time I was in spangles ordering food with my then at the time girlfriend, and as I finished ordering I started to have an accident right in front of everyone. I made sure it was paid for, and rushed to the car.

She waited for the food then when she got there I was still beet red. I told her I wet my pants, and to this day I hate to recall that memory.

Cute little story I'm jealous x//3 Anyway when I went to see my friend at Toys Us she asked me if I was wearing a diaper (cause she smell baby powder on me) and I had blushed lol.

With that much padding I would be surprised if no one else noticed

Me and a friend went to Balboa park, if you dont know its a big place with lots of museums, really lovely place. We were walking on the bridge to go in when some guys behind us yelled out "hey, we can see your diaper!". They were some 20 something year old riding bikes, its was an oddly toddlerish situation involving some older people haha.
    Why they decided to call him out is beyond me but we didnt care, we still kept walking and had some fun that day.

I have never had anyone comment about my nappies.

One time I was buying some more diapers at walgreens and a young boy was ahead of me with his mother and her friend. They were discussing whether or not they should let the young boy get some sour candies. I commented on just how damaging they could be (equal to that of battery acid), to which they thanked me. They saw the diaper package I was carrying and asked if I was fetching some supplies for an elder parent or grandparent. I chuckled and said, life has a funny way of dealing people cards. They said sorry to hear about that, to which I replied, I just accept what life tosses my way, and that it sometimes includes a bowling ball below the belt.
    But yeah, I was injured on multiple occasions down there. The only way I know I have to go is by the pressure of my bladder about to give.

Two Cloth diapers? No wonder people noticed!

I've had plenty of people see my buy diapers, but I had a bit of a different experience at rest stop a few weeks ago. Being on the road for an hour with an hour to go, I decided to stop along the way to change and maybe get some kind of snack. Any way, long story short, I rushed to change and jumped into the line of a Starbucks as it grew longer with a few girls in what I assume to be their early twenties. And as I got to my car, I realized that my shirt was accidentally tucked into the back of the diaper instead of my jeans. There was no way that anyone behind me didn't notice. No one said anything of course, but I still feared that someone may have snap chatted the sight or that I was going to end up on some 'people of walmart' type thing. Yikes. I always double check from now on before leaving the stall.

I don't understand why it's that embarrassing, it's nobody's business.

I would only be embarrassed if I was spotted by somebody I knew. Anybody else? Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    I would only be embarrassed if I was spotted by somebody I knew. Anybody else? Who cares?
    Yep. If it happened to me I might be momentarily embarrassed, but if I don't know them I'm not going to dwell on it.