FFXV (Final Fantasy 15) Platinum Demo PS4 Most Babyish Game I've ever played. Do you agree? Know other Babyish Games on PS4? Share them here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreyteen19

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just recently played FFXV Platinum Demo on PS4 (Full game out in September)
Do You Agree that it's by far most babyish Adult Babyish game You've ever Played or Put it differently the best game to enjoy sitting in a big Diaper and sucking a paci?
You can Download it for Free from Playstation Store if you own PS4 and Pay Gold Subscription (Play Online Multiplayer games)

As far as I know, you don't need PS+ to play this demo.

ShippoFox said:
As far as I know, you don't need PS+ to play this demo.

Let's Get back to the Topic. Which was about FFXV And not about how to get this demo :rolleyes:.
I'd love to hear your opinion about the topic :)
And Yes to download anything from PS Store You'll need Playstation Plus Membership It includes Any online interactions where download is one of them. Without it Your PS4 is permanently Offline and all you can do is play games on discs. :cool:

I downloaded it a couple of days ago, but I haven't played it yet. Maybe sometime soon. Maybe I will play it someday padded too. Though, I haven't actually even played XIII yet, nor the two sequels. I played XII a few years ago. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but it was good! Just different.

I do not have Playstation Plus. You do get some online features without Playstation Plus, but you can't play games online with others (except I know Warframe and Planetside 2 don't require PS+). So anyone without PS+ should still be able to play this demo.

To be honest I Have Continous Gold Subscription since PS4 Released November 2014 So I Dunno But was pretty sure how it worked. Never been without Subscription for a single day. Reasons. Destiny, COD, Battlefield, AC series, they all require Plus subscription for online play. And I've also NEVER Played any FINAL Fantasy Game ever b4, But this Demo BLEW my head open and away I'm Buying FFXV On Release day after playing it. It's Just Awesome

Add me on ps4 - roxas-65

Sure I Will Tommorow Eve when I log back in to PS4 :)

Added You Roxas. I will be On Weekend So Hit me up for some Multiplayer Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back