Selling/trading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I am starting to realize I have a lot of diapers. And while some of you may have thousands, any more than 150 is a lot for me... Here's my question:

Have any of you had any luck selling or even trading diapers with someone else? Like, have any of you used craigslist, for instance? I'm certainly not trying to make a profit, it's mainly so I can make room for a case of Dry 24/7. I just have so many diapers that it's getting a little ridiculous to try and add any more to my collection. I'm trying my darndest to get through them all, but it doesn't seem to go down.

I did sell off a bunch on eBay once that I wasn't going to use but really lucky to have broken even.

I also had a really successful trade here but that was across international borders since the traded products weren't available in our respective countries.

Good luck!

Like Argent I have sold some on eBay to. They got snapped up pretty quickly to.

I successfully moved a bag of Med Rearz Safari on here to a fellow member. We both live in Canada, smooth easy transaction with PayPal and Canada Post Shipping w/tracking number. Would be happy to do it again. Might actually be moving a bag or 2 of Large Snuggies in the near future if anyone is interested.

Rescue said:
We both live in Canada, smooth easy transaction with PayPal and Canada Post Shipping w/tracking number..
How much did the shipping end up costing? Canada Post is horrible.

I'm on disability and have to search thrift stores for cheap (plastic ) diapers. I simply cannot afford to pay $2 or more per diaper. I wear a large or xl. If you have some with a good price, I would be interested. The ones I normally get are the super cheap ones they use in care home . They are okay if your awake and aware, but at night, forget it. sad:

Mikeyinundie said:
I'm on disability and have to search thrift stores for cheap (plastic ) diapers. I simply cannot afford to pay $2 or more per diaper. I wear a large or xl. If you have some with a good price, I would be interested. The ones I normally get are the super cheap ones they use in care home . They are okay if your awake and aware, but at night, forget it. sad:
Some places offer Tranquility that's eligible for insurance plans and what not. They are pretty cheap and more effective than anything else. The ATNs just over a $1 each would benefit you.

How much did the shipping end up costing? Canada Post is horrible.

Nothing. Im fortunate enough to have access to the shipping department at work ;)

OP, consider this:

A significant portion of members here have a paraphilia towards diapers. Unlike the crowd that NEEDS, this crowd will pay top dollar for RARE diapers.

So here goes my capitalist pitch: I'll take all your rare diapers off your hands and will find good homes for them. ;)

Or you could start selling them on eBay.

When I sell rare diapers, I always sell them at 300% cost, free shipping via MediaMail or First Class, depending which one is cheaper (yes, first-class can be cheap).

Also, do a thorough research on prices using excel. I do 2 in-depth analysis: supply side, demand side. Demand is when some one else is already selling the same diaper, and you want to be competitive. Supply side is when you are the only one with the product, and you control the entire market, so calculate price 300% above cost.

Good luck!

I did have an original Magnifico, before it was called that :p. I think it could have gone for around 10-15 by itself...before I opened it up lol.
Otherwise, all I got is a pack of medium TSM. If someone gives me $50 for it, I would probably take it :p

I'm not quite sure how to go about it, can you advise?

I've sold some on eBay - mostly old/vintage adult diapers but some baby ones too. I find that outside of those types, I can't acquire them for cheap enough to allow for profit that's worth my time. With the rare ones I find at thrift stores, my entry price is low and the markup is high. So it works after considering fees, shipping, and my hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back