• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

bisonnation

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I am new to this website again. I was part of this website about four years ago, and lost my log in information, and really had no interest in joining again until now. My time on this site will be fairly limited. I am currently a college student, and I will be going home for the summer in about a month so I will not be active anymore, so more than likely I will not be active from May to December. In the mean time I purchased a pack of 20 pull-up style max absorbency assurances, and I can actually say I am reasonably surprised with the quality. I purchased these at walmart very early in the morning when nobody was there.

bisonnation said:
Well I am new to this website again. I was part of this website about four years ago, and lost my log in information, and really had no interest in joining again until now. My time on this site will be fairly limited. I am currently a college student, and I will be going home for the summer in about a month so I will not be active anymore, so more than likely I will not be active from May to December. In the mean time I purchased a pack of 20 pull-up style max absorbency assurances, and I can actually say I am reasonably surprised with the quality. I purchased these at walmart very early in the morning when nobody was there.

Hello and welcome to the site. I can understand being busy with college. I don't think I would have had much time when I was a college student, especially since I was a music major and had to practice my instrument 4 hours a day. I also had choir and conducting plus all the academic classes.

When you are home for the summer, is it not safe to get on ADISC, parent wise? How much time will you have? My summers were weird because I worked as a musician during the summer and that gave me some free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back