Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Well I am new to this website again. I was part of this website about four years ago, and lost my log in information, and really had no interest in joining again until now. My time on this site will be fairly limited. I am currently a college student, and I will be going home for the summer in about a month so I will not be active anymore, so more than likely I will not be active from May to December. In the mean time I purchased a pack of 20 pull-up style max absorbency assurances, and I can actually say I am reasonably surprised with the quality. I purchased these at walmart very early in the morning when nobody was there.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation View Post
    Well I am new to this website again. I was part of this website about four years ago, and lost my log in information, and really had no interest in joining again until now. My time on this site will be fairly limited. I am currently a college student, and I will be going home for the summer in about a month so I will not be active anymore, so more than likely I will not be active from May to December. In the mean time I purchased a pack of 20 pull-up style max absorbency assurances, and I can actually say I am reasonably surprised with the quality. I purchased these at walmart very early in the morning when nobody was there.
    Hello and welcome to the site. I can understand being busy with college. I don't think I would have had much time when I was a college student, especially since I was a music major and had to practice my instrument 4 hours a day. I also had choir and conducting plus all the academic classes.

When you are home for the summer, is it not safe to get on ADISC, parent wise? How much time will you have? My summers were weird because I worked as a musician during the summer and that gave me some free time.