A little more about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So. I made a little introduction about myself but I really left out the diaper aspect and i feel i should take the opportunity to open up a little more.

I've been wearing diapers for a long time now and when I finally told my fiance about it she was really put off by it. I had tried sending her links to sites about "understanding abdls" and stuff but at the time it freaked her out.

After a lot of confrontation and fighting between us she has come to the conclusion that if this is something that makes me happy she is more than willing to be a part of it.

She doesn't mind diapering me, or changing me (i only wet, never mess) and she's also ok with occasionally "breastfeeding" me.
I've told her countless times that i would give them up and she said that she would hate for me to resent her for it.

I'm very happy with the way things turned out. And i feel that she kind of gets a feeling of control over me which she seems to enjoy. She often tells me in a stern voice to take my pants off and just be in a diaper and t-shirt. Spankings are fun too lol. We don't get a lot of alone time having 2 little girls running around. But the time we do spend together is great.

Not sure how she feels about me being on here. She has mentioned in the past that i shouldn't need forums and stuff because i should be content just talking to her.

But anyways. Yeah, that's a little more about me :)

I'm glad that she is accepting of you.

As for the talking on this forum -- this forum provides people that are more 'in tune' with your desires and therefore provide a nice way to chat. I don't see this as being any different that talking to your friends about baseball (assuming you like baseball and she could take it or leave it).

I'm not sure I am expressing myself well. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back