Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good diaps in Washington State

Default Good diaps in Washington State

Other than AB Universe, Tykables or Olympic Pharmacy is there anywhere to buy good diapers in WA state? Olympic pharmacy has molicare super plus but they're going away from poly backing soon. There's gotta be somewhere that still has poly backed diapers?
    Last edited by JamieNpampers; 04-Apr-2016 at 17:07.

I'm not sure where in Washington you are, but I recently found a place that sells Abena M4 in store at $23 a bag. It's called Martins Southgate Drug in Olympia. They also have the plastic back Attends if you are interested in them.

Default Snap-EZ in Blaine Washington

If you are open to cloth diapers, there is Snap-EZ in Blaine Washington. I have never been to the place but anything you order online comes within two days or so and the shipping is between 5 and 10 dollars in discreet packaging that only shows the name of the owner on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    I'm not sure where in Washington you are, but I recently found a place that sells Abena M4 in store at $23 a bag. It's called Martins Southgate Drug in Olympia. They also have the plastic back Attends if you are interested in them.
    They definitely have Abena M4/L4 and pull-ups. I did not see any Attends the last time I was there though. That was a little over a month now, I probably need a restock soon. I'll see what they have currently in a few days or so.

I was there maybe two weeks ago. I'm pretty certain I saw Attends, but maybe not. Definitely have Abena though.

I'm way down south in Oregon but near the border and might as well be in both. It's rural where I'm at so no brick and mortar with anything decent. Mail order is the only way to go.

Amazon has lockers now, you know. You can order whatever you want with an Amazon giftcard from any grocery store, and have it delivered to an Amazon Locker near you (or, not near you, if you're concerned about it).

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    They definitely have Abena M4/L4 and pull-ups. I did not see any Attends the last time I was there though. That was a little over a month now, I probably need a restock soon. I'll see what they have currently in a few days or so.
    Lol...
    They're my regular supplier for S and M4ís too. Sounds like they're getting a fair amount of business from the AB/DL community...maybe they could give us a group discount, or perhaps start a loyalty program
    Don't recall seeing Attends, but it would be great if they did carry them...as well as Molicares

Quote Originally Posted by Tinklepanties View Post
    Lol...
    They're my regular supplier for S and M4’s too. Sounds like they're getting a fair amount of business from the AB/DL community...maybe they could give us a group discount, or perhaps start a loyalty program
    Don't recall seeing Attends, but it would be great if they did carry them...as well as Molicares
    No kidding! It would be nice if they carried something like NorthShores or Tranquility. A little variety would be nice, but it probably doesn't make too much business sense for them.