Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Childish slang terms for urinination/defecation???

Default Childish slang terms for urinination/defecation???

anybody still use them??? I think its funny that hear tons of people use words like "tinkle" as they were a common high level vocabulary word.......even in the office environment which is devoid of children(and by people who don't even have kids)

Luckily, My parents didn't use those kinds of terms.
    But I do have a cousin, whose children referred to farting as "Sparkling"
    so "Ewww you sparkled!!!"
    It's was so stupid. Even when I was like 8 years old I thought her kids looked incredibly dumb when they said it.

sry That was slightly offtopic
    Last edited by Hello_Kitty; 03-Mar-2009 at 19:58.

one of my mentors at the theatre has a knack for poop jokes, his latest is calling it
    "drop gel and re-focus"

"Tee-tee" is all I can think of. However, on the NHL XM channel, a commentator said that it would either be "poop or get off the pot" on whether Atlanta should sign Kari Lehtonen to a big contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I don't use them. I say piss, shit, and fart.
    That's cause you're a true G like that, dog. Hahahaha. Sorry >.< xD

When I was little, I just said I have to go potty. If I wanted to get into detail, I either poo poo'd, or I pee pee'd. These days I just say I have to use the facilities, or if I'm at home, I'm goin' to take a shit (even if I'm just peeing.)

When I was little, urination was the ever popular tinkle or #1. Honestly can't remember any slang used for defecation other than #2.

With our kids urination was wee-wees and defecation was poopies.

I just say potty around everyone. No one cares. Or, if I'm specific, "I gotta go pee!" or "I gotta poo"

its pretty funny actually.

*yikes* I forgot something. When I was little I used to say "Shu-shu" for poop. Dang that's embarrassing. >_<

my ex-friend used the term "ca-ca" for her children. And I was under the impression that "ca-ca" meant Sh!t in spanish. Can anyone verify that?