• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneWanderer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, Ive been lurking on here for awhile, so I figured i might as well make an account.
A little about me: I am 22 years old, male, and I work full time in public safety.
Ive been into diapers all my life, but only started wearing again in the past couple of years. I can be outgoing when I want to be, but most of the time I am introverted. I spend too much time playing video games :p, but I love the outdoors. Ive got a motorcycle I ride frequently. Id like to talk to like minded people here, and maybe make some friends here.

Well thats enough for now, see you around! :)

Hello LoneWanderer and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

LoneWanderer said:
Hello everyone, Ive been lurking on here for awhile, so I figured i might as well make an account.
A little about me: I am 22 years old, male, and I work full time in public safety.
Ive been into diapers all my life, but only started wearing again in the past couple of years. I can be outgoing when I want to be, but most of the time I am introverted. I spend too much time playing video games :p, but I love the outdoors. Ive got a motorcycle I ride frequently. Id like to talk to like minded people here, and maybe make some friends here.

Well thats enough for now, see you around! :)

Hi and welcome. I like the outdoors as well and ride my Trek bicycle on our bike trail. What kind of motorcycle do you have. I have a lot of friends who ride bikes, but my wife wouldn't be to happy if I had a motorcycle. I used to when I was younger.

Hi Dogboy, I have a Suzuki 400drz, which is basically a street legal dirt bike. It's pretty awesome. I have a mountain bike as well that I need to ride more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back