Not open for further replies.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
So I been battling depression for for three months now. But just today I realised I am on my last pack of abena L4 diapers as of tomorrow I bought 5 packs 2 and a half months ago that normally would last me 6-7 months normal use but when I get depressed I tend to wet and mess myself more often, after thinking on it today I have literally not been near a toilet or bathroom in two months solid now and on top of that for some reason my head is still registering as febuary, I had literally been so depressed I regressed to wetting and messing in a diaper exclusively for two months with out realising it. I never had any intention of ever going 24/7 but I literally just did accidentally. It became a habit wake up clean up, put on another diaper fill it up change again, fill it up, mess, change and go to bed. On top of that I have even been going to bed dry and waking up wet. While I enjoy the legitimate bedwetting and wouldn't mind keeping it I think if I been this depressed I might need to get help its not right to loose a month like that.

As for 24/7 diapering I'll probbly cut back on Messing but tbh I kinda enjoy the feel of my big puffy L4 all the time so I am probbly going to continue 24/7 wetting for a while longer.

w0lfpack91 said:
So I been battling depression for for three months now. But just today I realised I am on my last pack of abena L4 diapers as of tomorrow I bought 5 packs 2 and a half months ago that normally would last me 6-7 months normal use but when I get depressed I tend to wet and mess myself more often, after thinking on it today I have literally not been near a toilet or bathroom in two months solid now and on top of that for some reason my head is still registering as febuary, I had literally been so depressed I regressed to wetting and messing in a diaper exclusively for two months with out realising it. I never had any intention of ever going 24/7 but I literally just did accidentally. It became a habit wake up clean up, put on another diaper fill it up change again, fill it up, mess, change and go to bed. On top of that I have even been going to bed dry and waking up wet. While I enjoy the legitimate bedwetting and wouldn't mind keeping it I think if I been this depressed I might need to get help its not right to loose a month like that.

As for 24/7 diapering I'll probbly cut back on Messing but tbh I kinda enjoy the feel of my big puffy L4 all the time so I am probbly going to continue 24/7 wetting for a while longer.

I read and commented on your other thread, but again, I'm sorry. It hurts when there's a breakup. Is there any possibility in finding someone new? Are you working, going out, shopping, socializing? It may be time to really try to get back into the world. If not I would pursue trying to get some sort of professional help.

If you're like me: doing anything when depressed is hard. I'd recommend taking every ounce of your energy, and putting it toward exercising. Exercise really helps lift my spirits when I want to die. Seriously.

babybobby said:
If you're like me: doing anything when depressed is hard. I'd recommend taking every ounce of your energy, and putting it toward exercising. Exercise really helps lift my spirits when I want to die. Seriously.

Lot's of people recommend this. However, for me, I can think of many, many things to help me when I am depressed and exercise is defiantly NOT one of them.

BabyDenise said:
Lot's of people recommend this. However, for me, I can think of many, many things to help me when I am depressed and exercise is defiantly NOT one of them.

What are some of the things that you do?

babybobby said:
What are some of the things that you do?

A disclaimer first: I do not have clinical depression, just the average everyday type of depression that everyone gets every once in a while. This means that it lasts only a few hours and I am back to normal.

I love the pipe organ and classical music and I have many CDs so I will often just close my eyes and listen to the music.
I will watch comedy shows on TV that I already have seen (that is so I can pick an episode that I particularly like).
Or watch a movie that I like.
Sometimes just working on the computer or a project around the house will help (I do have to be careful with this -- sometimes the project can cause more problems).
Finally, I love eating (too bad because I am overweight and really should not eat as much as I do) so I might go to out to eat or make something at home.
And, of course, I will often be wearing a diaper or some woman's clothing as I am doing the above.

I'm sorry to hear about your struggle with depression.

As a sufferer of clinical depression myself, I make sure to stay on a schedule, start everyday with a shower, get dressed, meditate, exercise diligently, and eat healthy. These seem like your run of the mill things, but something about keeping the body and senses happy really helps the mood. Also, at least one day a week, I break this moderation and go off to do something interesting. For example, travel into the city to an interesting store, drive out into the country, etc. Having something to new to look forward to helps.

If you ever feel like you can't feel better, please don't be afraid to reach out for help. Professional help can really work wonders.

Hope you feel better, friend.

Sadly I don't have access to as many facilities as most people. 90% of my time is either spent driving cross country on a tight time frame or sleeping on a time frame. The last 10% is either surfing Web on phone, playing games if I can drag myself to hook up my power inverter, or stuffing junk food down my gullet in what little free time I have left. Driving a rig is demanding enough but owning/operating/maintaining one is even harder. I'm still in the first month of the truck so very little money. But I am hoping it will pick up some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back