Work....and stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonshot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have now gone to work 7 days in a row. It looks like it may be 12 days in a row or more maybe. Yesterday was not a great day as we had an issue that we were unable to resolve. I came home intending to pull on diapers and relax after a nice shower but ran out of desire and energy. I showered, ate, and went to bed. No diapers, no desire.

Today we had more issues, some we solved, some we didn't. When I got home, I went to let the dog out and found the sliding patio door roller broke while I was a work....mumble, mumble, curse, curse. That was enough for me

So I went to my bedroom, put on a disposable diaper, PUL pants, and went to walk the dog. I took my time and just let my mind drift as I walked. I slowly relaxed and my stress started to melt away. When I got home I removed my adult clothes, snapped on a onesie over my PUL pants and pulled on my home coveralls (I wished I had ones for littles). After a bite to eat, sandwiches and orange juice, I looked for and found the one old roller that I removed from door when I replaced both of them last year with new ones (one broke in August on the same door). By the time I was done I could feel my diaper was start to swell a little. I felt quite a bit more relaxed. The door repair didn't bother me anymore either.

Now to finish the laundry and water the plants....A little at work...and a little more relaxed....

Sounds like littlehood is an effective stress relief for you. Makes sense to me. Here's hoping for a better tomorrow.

Twelve days in a row at work is no fun at all. My record is fourteen consecutive. The worst part was that, due to the job being part time, neither pay week during that stretch amounted to more than 40 hours. (So no overtime pay).

Hi that a long time to be at school (work.) Hope you have a nice sir.

Hope you can solve the problem becouse you will get a gold star.

Like the Little at work I will be using that.

Thanks for sharing.

Sisi

Diapers are a godsend when it comes to unwinding after work. Even if I'm having a crappy day, I can at least look forward to taping on a powdery diaper and snuggling my bearies when I get home.

I work part time as I'm still in education and so I've only ever worked like 4 days in a row but some days I work like 9 hours a day and my job consists of me never sitting down apart from breaks. I can't unwind with a diaper as my parents banned me from having them in their house which is hard to cope without.

CookieMonstah said:
I work part time as I'm still in education and so I've only ever worked like 4 days in a row but some days I work like 9 hours a day and my job consists of me never sitting down apart from breaks. I can't unwind with a diaper as my parents banned me from having them in their house which is hard to cope without.

I am very sorry to hear that you are unable to wear diapers in your parents house. Try to do the best you can with your education, that will be your ticket out of your current situation. Be patient, graduate, find a job (hopefully one you like), and move into a home of your own. Was 27 when I first had that freedom. At 33 I had to make a choice about diapers again, it would be 24 years before I had that freedom to wear them again. The second chance at freedom to wear diapers was very costly, I lost the one I gave them up for.

Be patient, if you truly enjoy wearing diapers, that enjoyment will wait for you until you have the freedom to wear them.

Moonshot: I feel for you. It's sad how time takes away from us the people we love. I am of the Christian persuasion, and I am still really torn down by it. It's a tough planet we live on.

Hey Cookie: When I needed to be more discrete, I used a bath towel, folded into a trapezoid and pinned up front. You can get the diaper feel with that much alone, and if you keep it dry, it will go unnoticed.

BlueGrey said:
Moonshot: I feel for you. It's sad how time takes away from us the people we love. I am of the Christian persuasion, and I am still really torn down by it. It's a tough planet we live on.

Hey Cookie: When I needed to be more discrete, I used a bath towel, folded into a trapezoid and pinned up front. You can get the diaper feel with that much alone, and if you keep it dry, it will go unnoticed.

It is nice to wear a diaper or wear something like a diaper but using it is an even better feeling that I really enjoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back