• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from South-Africa!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperboost

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there!
I am a DL living in South-Africa (Howzit, if you're a local!). I am busy trying to finish up with my Bachelor's in Computer Engineering degree, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to stay motivated with it.

Anyway, I have had an interest in diapers since I was about 5 or 6 (though my memory is hazy going that far back). I discovered the community at around age 14 and bought my first pack of adult disposables at 18. Initially, I was quite conflicted, but I have come to accept this part of me, which has greatly increased my enjoyment of the lifestyle. A few ABDL friends know about my wearing diapers, but I haven't really wanted to tell anyone else (non-ABDL friends, parents etc.).

Hoping to meet some new people, as the South-African crowd seems to have vanished after a brief, hopeful glimmer of a community...

Cheers

Reactions: Diaperon
jsch said:
Hi there!
I am a DL living in South-Africa (Howzit, if you're a local!). I am busy trying to finish up with my Bachelor's in Computer Engineering degree, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to stay motivated with it.

Anyway, I have had an interest in diapers since I was about 5 or 6 (though my memory is hazy going that far back). I discovered the community at around age 14 and bought my first pack of adult disposables at 18. Initially, I was quite conflicted, but I have come to accept this part of me, which has greatly increased my enjoyment of the lifestyle. A few ABDL friends know about my wearing diapers, but I haven't really wanted to tell anyone else (non-ABDL friends, parents etc.).

Hoping to meet some new people, as the South-African crowd seems to have vanished after a brief, hopeful glimmer of a community...

Cheers

Howdy and welcome to ADISC. I'm a DL as well, and our origin stories are very similar.

I was the same way during my last semester at college. I had lots of trouble staying motivated. I only needed one class to actually finish. I finally did it, tho.

Have fun on the forums. Feel free to browse around and start posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back