Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic little baby 😢👶

Default Pathetic little baby 😢👶

So I have fallen again. I am so depressed and suicidal. I am laying here in my diaper and pacifier in mouth and really crying like a baby.
    I have "regressed" so much these last couple of days that I don't notice when I wet. It is like nothing matters.
    I hate myself for needing to be a baby just to survive.
    I am overwhelmed. I wish I could either die or be a baby 24/7.

teddybear, don't feel that way! You shouldn't feel ashamed of needing to be a baby to survive. Everybody has their coping mechanisms and yours is one that is actually really cute and fun and harmless. You should not be ashamed about this, it is really a very beautiful thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, if you are contemplating ways to commit suicide, call 1 (800) 273-8255.

- - - Updated - - -

teddybear, You don't have to make life so binary, it doesn't have to be between,

1. Either i'm a full functioning 'normal' adult, which I think is depressing so I'd rather die.
    2. I'm a full time baby which will be difficult because of the social structure of society.

The problem with both of those options is, they are not very realistic for anybody, and you probably wouldn't like either of them. If you were a full time baby, you might find that you miss driving, or playing video games, or just taking a walk on your own. Some parts of adult life are pretty cool.

If you were a full functioning 'normal' adult, then you would be extremely boring and dry because you would be part of the collective vanilla pop culture that doesn't actually exist and nobody can obtain because it is too perfected. No actually normal person is 'normal' because they have parts of their life that define their individuality. Parts of their life that makes them human, that makes them different than the rest.

Why don't you find a happy medium? You can find time in your life where it is totally acceptable for you to regress and let your baby side out.

Is there some underlying problem that is bothering you? How is your career and family life? Or is a lot of this coming from the inner conflict of self acceptance with your baby side?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teddybearbaby85 View Post
    (quoting you so you get notified)

So I have fallen again. I am so depressed and suicidal. I am laying here in my diaper and pacifier in mouth and really crying like a baby.
    I have "regressed" so much these last couple of days that I don't notice when I wet. It is like nothing matters.

Hi teddybearbaby85

I really hope you have a care giver with you to hug you and give you the care you are needing.

Don't be up set about wetting. That is what nappys are for. And pacifiers are made for stress relief.

I would encarage you to find someone that you can talk to that you can trust. Hopefully you have a nice doctor or nurse, that will help you work through, your depression.

It not going to be forever and ever. It will lift.

You haven't done enthing wrong and you are a good girl.

Any way this is what I Need to hear well I regressed and found I wasn't able to come back up quicky.
    It actually tock me a couple of days.

This community is really supportive. But so was my big brother with the bottles and the huging and the listening as I talk things through.

I would also encourage you to spend some time playing as it will take your mind off how you feeling.
    Hope you have soom favourite toys.

Hope this has help you in some way. I know what it's like. And you will come back up just take your time and go slowly.

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    teddybear, don't feel that way! You shouldn't feel ashamed of needing to be a baby to survive. Everybody has their coping mechanisms and yours is one that is actually really cute and fun and harmless. You should not be ashamed about this, it is really a very beautiful thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, if you are contemplating ways to commit suicide, call 1 (800) 273-8255.

- - - Updated - - -

teddybear, You don't have to make life so binary, it doesn't have to be between,

1. Either i'm a full functioning 'normal' adult, which I think is depressing so I'd rather die.
    2. I'm a full time baby which will be difficult because of the social structure of society.

The problem with both of those options is, they are not very realistic for anybody, and you probably wouldn't like either of them. If you were a full time baby, you might find that you miss driving, or playing video games, or just taking a walk on your own. Some parts of adult life are pretty cool.

If you were a full functioning 'normal' adult, then you would be extremely boring and dry because you would be part of the collective vanilla pop culture that doesn't actually exist and nobody can obtain because it is too perfected. No actually normal person is 'normal' because they have parts of their life that define their individuality. Parts of their life that makes them human, that makes them different than the rest.

Why don't you find a happy medium? You can find time in your life where it is totally acceptable for you to regress and let your baby side out.

Is there some underlying problem that is bothering you? How is your career and family life? Or is a lot of this coming from the inner conflict of self acceptance with your baby side?

- - - Updated - - -

(quoting you so you get notified)

I love to play some baby stuff, sometimes a lot. But let it into 24/7 isn't very OK. Very important is find equilibration between adult resposabilities and baby stuff. Is hard work, but there's not another way. Selfbeating for be ABDL isn't any solution.

Hello, teddybearbaby85,
    When you say that you have fallen again, it sounds like this is not the first time you have felt this depressed. Are there certain times when you feel this way or is it because of something specific going on in your life? You say you are overwhelmed. What is causing you to feel that way? Regardless, this sounds like a serious cry for help. Regressing can be healthy when it is used as a coping mechanism to escape from the realities of the outside world. It becomes dangerous when you use it to survive and hide from the world.

When people are depressed and talking about suicide, they become very limited in problem solving skills. This is because you are feeling overwhelmed and there is too much coming at you all at once, making it feel difficult to sort everything out. As a result you look for quick fix answers to your pain: Either live like a baby forever or just die. I believe there are much better options if you can just take the time to think this through, by identifying the causes of these feelings, and implementing a plan to eliminate these thoughts or reduce the anxiety and negative feelings in the future.

You really shouldn't be dealing with this on your own. No one can. Many forms of depression can be caused by clinical or physiological imbalances in your body, and it may need a doctor to ensure it is being treated properly. The good news is that depression can be treated and managed successfully.

In addition, depression can also make you feel that situational circumstances will not change, that you are not worthwhile. These are the lies that depression tells us, and none of it is true. We do get better, life gets better, so if the choices are living miserably or dying, I see a third alternative which is simply to reach out to someone as soon as possible. And yes, I speak as a suicide survivor.

Your profile says you're in Texas. In addition to the helpline that Tyger provided, you can find some additional resources specifically for Texas here:

http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/texa...-hotlines.html

The Adisc article on suicide helplines also has some additional resources. "To Write Love on Her Arms" is an exceptional non-profit organization which has helped millions of people cope with depression and suicide through support and referrals:
    https://twloha.com/

There is also Hopeline which is ABDL aware: 1-800-442-4673

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...53#post1338753

There's a stigma attached to depression and too often it prevents us from reaching out and getting help. That shouldn't be the case.The truth is that depression affects one in five of us directly. This does not include the family members, friends, and colleagues who are also affected through their support and service of care. We are all affected by it.

There's a lot of help out there and it is available if you will just reach out and take it. Just take it. You opened up to us and it took tremendous courage. And we hear you. Now please, talk to someone IRL as soon as possible, whether it be a friend, family member or your doctor. If you don't have anyone to talk to, then please get yourself to the hospital. It may take every bit of energy to take that first step, but it will be worth it. There are better days ahead of you, I promise. I speak as a suicide survivor myself, and as a survivor of a partner's suicide. I know the pain it brings, but I also know that, with the proper help, it won't feel this way forever.
    Last edited by Starrunner; 05-Apr-2016 at 00:42.

There is nothing to be ashamed of. You are doing what you need to do to feel safe and you aren't hurting anybody.

The above posters have some really great advice about reaching out to people IRL, and I suggest you take it. I think I read that you struggle from bipolar, and that isn't easy to deal with. I am not bipolar but I've had my days where I couldn't do much more than rock myself and cry. Right now it seems all consuming, but it is transitory. You certainly don't want to end your life on such a low note.

Update.
    I am still struggling but trying to get better. I wore pull ups instead of pampers today. I wet myself once.
    I am still relying heavily on the pacifier.
    Still a baby girl 👶

I'm glad you're still here and that you're still trying. It's all any of us can do and, some days, it's the best we can hope for. Just keep doing anything that helps you get through this very difficult time. And, please... do consider reaching out for help.

We're here to support you. Feel free to send me a PM anytime.

Hugs.

I'm glad you are trying. Take care of yourself, and your baby side. It will get better with time.

D1aperBOY

don't feel bad about being a baby!!!it is just who u are, your personality.
    as for suicidal, that's just crazy!!! but wish you all the best and please do anything you can to get through this struggle (wearing nappies and sucking on pacifier 24/7 etc)
    sorry not a person of many words but hope this helps