• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm new, but I've lurked here before. Finally getting around to introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejohn4987

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello everyone. I'm new to the community and must confess that I don't have any abdl friends online, or in real life. I've kinda kept this to myself and I think i'm ready to talk to people who share this fetish.

I'm really into gaming, especially minecraft. I've recently checked out Miitomo on the app store which is a lot of fun as well. I'm here to try and make friends, talk mostly about gaming. I don't see myself going to munches because I just don't want to expose this part of myself in real life. Other than my wife, I just dont want my kids or family to find out about this little secret I have.

So here I am, here to try and make online friends, maybe game with some of you online, or just chat a few times a week.

Well... Since nobody's said it yet, welcome to ADISC :2thumbsup: ! I'll be honest, I'm not really that heavily into gaming, but I gather there are a lot of people on here who are, and who probably share similar interests to you.

Hello littlejohn4987 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back