ADISC.org - The AB/DL/IC Support Community

CLeazy928
CLeazy928
It goes pretty well this morning. At work currently for a 9-5 shift with a plasma donation scheduled after work. Should be a solid day here! I'm about an hour south of Indianapolis. I hope that you're able to have a radically awesome and positive Tuesday! Thanks for the follow! I was a little worried I overstepped when I followed you without first consulting you about it first.
Reactions: KBoy, PaigeCherubiel, BBBen and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
Oh, don't feel bad! I'm fairly easy-going, so no worries. I can probly imagine how the weather is this time of year along the Mighty O: tornadoes, freezing rain, 70 one hour, 40 the next, LOL. What a region, huh?
CLeazy928
CLeazy928
Lol you're right about that😂😂😂 everyone here seems to love my city but as a born and raised townie it's not as glamorous.
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
When you're young, ya go through a lot of living in your ol' hometown, kinda burn yourself out on it. I was the same way, was glad to get out of my hometown at 22 years old. Just movin' on...settled on the fringes of Boise, hope to be in Nevada soon.
CLeazy928
CLeazy928
Yeah when I was 18 I moved to Kansas City for a year. It was a great experience. A lot of my friends have since moved from my hometown. I've been thinking for some time now that it's time for me to as well. But moving away from family is tough.
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
Hear ya. It was tough for me, too, despite the fact I don't settle perfectly with family. Nearly 30 years later, I discover it's autism. What a deal, huh? Funny what life unwraps in front of ya, LOL.
CLeazy928
CLeazy928
Yeah. Life is a trip! I'm still trying to figure out what life is really all about. Are you in a better place now after being diagnosed?
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
Well...I know now, that matters a lot. Not much improvement, just a slightly better ability to see 3 steps ahead to either continue a scenario or break off to avoid ruin. But I hate mysteries...I needed to know. And so it is...so...it's okay now. Even older, undiagnosed folks deserve to know.
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
But enough o' that. How's everything else?
Back