ADISC.org - The AB/DL/IC Support Community

PaigeCherubiel
PaigeCherubiel
(circa Y2K) "translesbian" would have been appropriate in most transgender chatrooms. I called myself one until I discovered it was fun to flirt with the lonely boys . . .
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and bigbaby
Angelapinks
Angelapinks
The possibility is you are transgender but that would require you to confide in a doctor. I am the same way, having known I was really a girl from a very young age but back in the 50's and 60's nobody really knew about "Transgender people". The first time I could put a name to it was when I read about Christine Jorgensen having a sex change and then tennis player Rene' Richards,
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, PaigeCherubiel and bigbaby
bigbaby
bigbaby
ok im going to skip the docter part i no what i am now thanks so much :)
Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen, PaigeCherubiel and 1 other person
bigbaby
bigbaby
ok i get it now talk to a doc hade to check online for info handy ill have a chat with a doc about this ill find one that i can trust in
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PaigeCherubiel
PaigeCherubiel
PaigeCherubiel
A long time ago "transgender" was coined by a crossdresser basically to mean crossdressers, transvestites, sissies, drag queens - anyone who wasn't a "transsexual" (someone actively transitioning). Today words like "transsexual" and "transvestite" are virtually slurs. It's impolite to ask someone like Caitlin Jenner what stage of transition they are at. So we're all "transgendered" now.
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and bigbaby
PaigeCherubiel
PaigeCherubiel
I've called myself "transgendered" for the last 25 years and don't know what a doctor has to do with it. 🤔
PaigeCherubiel
PaigeCherubiel
A therapist you can trust isn't a bad idea, however.
Back