ADISC.org - The AB/DL/IC Support Community

K
KrankyPants
I want my body to look like yours and I am already losing weight.
K
KrankyPants
Your tummy looks so cute!!!
K
KrankyPants
I'll sent you pics when I finally trim off the fat man. I love your little body!!!😛😛😛
Reactions: ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81
I shall congratulate you on your progress to shed off weight 🥳🥳
  • Love
Reactions: Hemix and KrankyPants
ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81
About staying trim: Its a combination of both my genetics and lifestyle. Ive always been naturally underweight my whole life. Its difficult for me to gain weight unless I try really hard.
Reactions: KrankyPants
ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81
My diet is relatively healthy too, like fruits, cereal, meat, whole grains, anything that is filling nutritionally. When it comes to liquids, I only drink water or fruit juice. Besides that, I try to avoid eating too much sweets
  • Love
ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81
Also Ive been cycling alot lately because I looove the sport! 🚲 Basically everything I mentioned so far is what helps me stay trim
  • Love
  • Wow
K
KrankyPants
Cycling is an excellent way to stay lean! Did you know that was my hobby? As far as genetics, I used to be trim and lean, I changed after my sister passed and I am on my way back to health after a rocky 5 years. Even my blood pressure is normal now! I sound like an old dude, but it is true, stress can cause all sorts of health problems.
K
KrankyPants
I really need to calm down in general. I think that having a schedule is important. Do you have a fitness schedule or the like, Boo?
K
KrankyPants
Do you naturally not grow hair on your body or do you believe in shaving?
ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81
Sorry to hear that. I hope you get your physical and mental health back in good shape soon. What type of bike did you ride back then?
ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81
I naturally grow some hair on my legs, which I trim once every 2 to 3 weeks. Besides that (and my pubes lol) I dont have much body hair
  • Love
K
KrankyPants
A Raleigh R700! 😃 I customized the wheels and stuff since I bought the fram from someone on Craigslist years ago. I put it together myself!
K
KrankyPants
I'll share a photo with you soon! 😀
Back