ADISC.org - The AB/DL/IC Support Community

SpankyUnicorn
SpankyUnicorn
I did something similar several years ago or so by switching to large Crinklz/BetterDry. I was often between sizes and typically went with medium, but I found that large was a better fit when it came to Crinklz/BetterDry.
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
PaddedRebel
PaddedRebel
I just got a shipment from ABU the other day, and I knew the PeekABUs would be tight in a medium, so I went large on those and the DinoRawrz. I have one on now, and they honestly make me feel so childish. The higher rise, the extra sag and room down below, it’s all such a wonderful feeling.
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SpankyUnicorn
SpankyUnicorn
SpankyUnicorn
I sampled DinoRawrz recently, and I found large to be a good fit. Hopefully I will get around to ordering a case relatively soon.
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PaddedRebel
PaddedRebel
PaddedRebel
I haven’t gotten to using them for the intended purpose, but from what I can tell already, they look promising
SpankyUnicorn
SpankyUnicorn
The DinoRawrz seemed to work well for me. The “hook-and-loop” tapes are also interesting, as they stay put and can be undone and refastened easily.
PaddedRebel
PaddedRebel
The hook and loop tapes are more true to the aesthetic, in my opinion, as well as extremely functional. I became a fan of them when Tykables went all in with them, and I think they’re far superior to adhesive tapes.
Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs, Jonnythepony, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
SpankyUnicorn
SpankyUnicorn
I do like the “hook-and-loop” system better than conventional tapes. I am still trying to think of how often I will wear DinoRawrz, as they do cost quite a bit more than Crinklz.
PaddedRebel
PaddedRebel
Maybe a “once in a special occasion” thing?
SpankyUnicorn
SpankyUnicorn
I may use them a bit more often than that. Crinklz will probably remain my “everyday” diaper, though.
Back