ADISC.org - The AB/DL/IC Support Community

RoamingHermit
RoamingHermit
That said, if anyone ever wants to chat, feel free to send me a message or add me on psn and say hi! I got the same username on there that I do here (°~°)
I love making new friends, I just suck at taking the initiative ( I guess I'm a little shy 😶 )
BabyHailey1977
BabyHailey1977
I feel the same way. I don’t want to be that guy that brings up a topic that annoys everyone. I’m just relatively new here and love to talk.
Reactions: RoamingHermit
RoamingHermit
RoamingHermit
Yeah, It's hard to bring something up if you're worrying about what other people might think or if it'll sound stupid or something like that. It's even worse when you WANT to but feel like you can't...
Reactions: BabyHailey1977
RoamingHermit
RoamingHermit
I'm trying to force myself to be more involved and I figure that if I do that for long enough, maybe it'll become second nature. I hopeful it will but everyone on here is REALLY nice so that makes it easier
Reactions: LittlePrince and BabyHailey1977
BabyHailey1977
BabyHailey1977
Sounds good. I just feel like I’m crazy or something.
RoamingHermit
RoamingHermit
You're definitely NOT crazy! I'm positive that we're not the only ones to feel this way 100%
It's just a matter of getting comfortable with posting and knowing that no matter what, the worst that could happen is someone disagreeing with you
Reactions: LittlePrince and BabyHailey1977
RoamingHermit
RoamingHermit
But again, everyone is so nice on here that I don't think that we will have any issues with them.
I was a member quite a few years ago before I disappeared from the site but even coming back now, people are just as kind and warm hearted as I remember
BabyHailey1977
BabyHailey1977
It’s just that I’m a whole bag of crazy lol. I guess little spurts is good haha
ElPulpo
ElPulpo
If you allow me to chime in, I think you hardly need to worry about annoying topics. There are a few minefields such as religion and politics where some think they have the ultimate truth, and that inevitably explodes. But concerning "our" topic of AB/DL/IC matters there is little risk as long as you adhere to the rules.
  • Love
Reactions: LittlePrince, BabyHailey1977 and RoamingHermit
BabyHailey1977
BabyHailey1977
Thank you. I guess I’m just afraid of laying it all out there so to speak. To sum me up, I’d say I’m a girl who wants to be a little girl and live in diapers, but trapped in a man’s body. I have a very loving and perfect wife and two kids.
ElPulpo
ElPulpo
Funny, my wife is perfect, too, and I also have two kids. I'm a man in a man's body, so there's no similarity there. I admit having experimented with baby and girly stuff, but although I found it interesting enough to try, it didn't quite catch on. On the other hand, I identify as maybe 15 years younger as I am. Does that count as crazy, too?
Reactions: BabyHailey1977
ElPulpo
ElPulpo
To put things into perspective: I'm a huge bunch of tiny fatty bubbles filled with protein soup, and for some reason the electric currents in the grey guck in the upper part think that it's a good idea to put polymerized mineral oil and shredded trees around the lower part. Yes, in my opinion that's weird. But if it makes the gray guck happier, so be it.
BabyHailey1977
BabyHailey1977
Nope, it’s just that I would never think of doing anything now. I love my family too much
RoamingHermit
RoamingHermit
I my opinion, EVERYONE is crazy, it's just how much you show it :p
Me for example, I'm a woman in a man's body who has a little side.
Everybody has weird quirks and that's great! If everyone was the same, the world would be an incredibly boring place.
As long as it's not hurting anybody and it makes you happy then why not go for whatever makes you happy?
Reactions: LittlePrince, BabyHailey1977 and ElPulpo
LittlePrince
LittlePrince
You know, I made an account here years ago too and felt the same sort of anxiety around posting. I think the fear is normal. I never posted back then but I can see now I should have just dove right in.
LittlePrince
LittlePrince
There's another aspect to it too, in that, posting on more personal topics related to ABDL sort of helps you define yourself. Solidifies some things you wondered about yourself. I think I feared how real it made my struggles with ABDL and shied away from it at the time. Now I see it as a sort of therapeutic self discovery. I find people here are really kind and help normalize those strange feelings about being ABDL.
  • Love
Reactions: RoamingHermit and BabyHailey1977
LittlePrince
LittlePrince
So yeah, I think you should keep posting how you feel about whatever you're feelin' :)
It'll always be helpful - if not to you, then maybe to someone out there having the same weird feelings they just can't put into words yet.

Plus you're gonna make a bunch of lovely friends along the way!
  • Love
Reactions: RoamingHermit and BabyHailey1977
BabyHailey1977
BabyHailey1977
That’s a very good point.
BabyHailey1977
BabyHailey1977
I hope I make some good friends.
Back