Not open for further replies.

BenTennyson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'd like to share a wonderful Album I found years ago on the interwebz and imported it from UK. Originally for my oldest daughter, but today I am addicted to it myself... just can't help it :dunno:
Sophie Barkers voice is so beautiful and fits nicely into the soothing nature of the mixes she did together with KK.

!rainbow.jpg

Rainbow Collections Lullaby on Amazon (mp3)

You can trial listen on Youtube, if its not blocked in your country:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWZaD9E8Gy4&list=PLiaIVWUd90Can5EGnRcChEnMe3WhRXjfH

This album is also available on Spotify:
spotify:album:6FI2xG0L76ow41nQTWcEPg

[video=youtube;S_vwSGyAUE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_vwSGyAUE8[/video]

Tracklist:

1 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
2 Somewhere Over The Rainbow
3 Ride a Cock Horse
4 Lavender's Blue
5 Frere Jacques
6 There was a Crooked Man
7 Sing a Song of Sixpence
8 Little Bo Peep
9 Baa Baa Black Sheep
10 Little Miss Muffet
11 Brahms Lullaby
12 Oranges And Lemons
13 Hush Little Baby
14 Rock a Bye Baby
15 Dream a Little Dream
16 The Owl and the Pussycat
17 Row Your Boat
18 Silent Night

Track 17 has a very relaxing/meditative effect on me. Falling asleep in the silent pause between tracks 17 and 18 very often.

So do you know of any good lullaby collections and what do YOU listen to for bedtime, if anything?
Please include links if possible.

~~~~Adding suggestions below here~~~~
dogboy said:

Last edited:
Sounds interesting but not really my cup of tea. I normally go for a bit of David Bowie or Fall Out Boy when it's bedtime :)

I like the old song, I have heard so Meany different version of them and I still have some of the odder songs with I listen to off and on. some of my favorite ones are
pat a cake pat a cake
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Rock a Bye Baby

My wife and I recently bought this amazing CD, "Violin Lullabies" performed by a 16 year old protege, Rachel Barton Pine. The lullabies are beautiful, and her playing is so beyond her years. She recently won a prestigious competition in Germany. She's a must hear!

Nice find :)
Thanks for the suggestion, adding it to the top

DannyBBaby said:
pat a cake pat a cake
That is one I have yet to come to terms with. Havent seen a nice rendition of it yet, though Youtube hosts plenty. Gotta continue searching later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back