• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Um, I don't know what to say, but here goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropio

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Um hi, I'm Entropio, but I also answer to a number of other nicknames, so I'm not really bothered what you call me... Oh, and I'm a guy, in case you can't tell.

I'm not exactly sure what I should be writing, but here goes...

I'm in my early 20s, but my AB age is about 1-3, and generally I'm pretty childish anyways.

I'm kinda a closet baby, and only three people (my gf included) know that I am one. My parents don't know, and if they did, I dont think they'd be supportive of me, but I'd love to meet other babies and maybe even have a playdate one day.

My interests in the "regular world" include art, writing, and generally creativity, as well as reading. Oh, and cosplaying/LARPing... I like toys too, and occasionally make my own.
My interests in the AB world include diapers, pacifiers, kids parties (ok so I like them anyway and everyone knows that) and generally just having fun. (I also Babyfur sometimes, but I don't have a fursuit yet)

I hope that's a good enough introduction, and um, yeah that's about it...

(One last thing, I'm autistic, so if im boring you, or not making sense, please tell me or I won't know)

I'm also autistic (mild aspergers) I too love diapers, who wouldn't there so comfortable, nothing better then peeing in a diaper on a cold day, keeps you warm >:)

Welcome to the Forum.

cozycandyfly said:
I'm also autistic (mild aspergers) I too love diapers, who wouldn't there so comfortable, nothing better then peeing in a diaper on a cold day, keeps you warm >:)

Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks, and I just read your thing about being female... Unfortunately I can't PM for a week, so can we talk more about that then?

Anyways, I love your Pinkie Pie avatar ^^ (totally not off on another conversation already)

Entropio said:
Thanks, and I just read your thing about being female... Unfortunately I can't PM for a week, so can we talk more about that then?

Anyways, I love your Pinkie Pie avatar ^^ (totally not off on another conversation already)

:) sure I guess, Well I'm transgender not sure what else I can say about that, and sure If you wish so.

cozycandyfly said:
:) sure I guess, Well I'm transgender not sure what else I can say about that, and sure If you wish so.

I was basically wondering when you realised you were, if you've started transitioning and if so, how far? As for PMs, I have to wait until next week to be able to send any, even replies... I can get them, however.

Entropio said:
Um hi, I'm Entropio, but I also answer to a number of other nicknames, so I'm not really bothered what you call me... Oh, and I'm a guy, in case you can't tell.

I'm not exactly sure what I should be writing, but here goes...

I'm in my early 20s, but my AB age is about 1-3, and generally I'm pretty childish anyways.

I'm kinda a closet baby, and only three people (my gf included) know that I am one. My parents don't know, and if they did, I dont think they'd be supportive of me, but I'd love to meet other babies and maybe even have a playdate one day.

My interests in the "regular world" include art, writing, and generally creativity, as well as reading. Oh, and cosplaying/LARPing... I like toys too, and occasionally make my own.
My interests in the AB world include diapers, pacifiers, kids parties (ok so I like them anyway and everyone knows that) and generally just having fun. (I also Babyfur sometimes, but I don't have a fursuit yet)

I hope that's a good enough introduction, and um, yeah that's about it...

(One last thing, I'm autistic, so if im boring you, or not making sense, please tell me or I won't know)
Hey, I'm Austisic too, and I like being creative too, welcome to adisc.

KittyninjaW said:
Hey, I'm Austisic too, and I like being creative too, welcome to adisc.

When I'm a little more well-known, I should so start up a thread for people to show off their creative side, just thinking about it.

Also - nice to meet you. :)

Entropio said:
I was basically wondering when you realised you were, if you've started transitioning and if so, how far? As for PMs, I have to wait until next week to be able to send any, even replies... I can get them, however.

Oh, sure ahha.

I'm not considering transitioning any time soon(though I kinda want to), I realized I was transgender not that long ago actually, its a hard to explain actually, I discovered that I was transgender by accident, I've somewhat had the feeling for a long time, I just never paid attention to it fully, I used to play with barbie dolls when I was younger and so on.

cozycandyfly said:
Oh, sure ahha.

I'm not considering transitioning any time soon(though I kinda want to), I realized I was transgender not that long ago actually, its a hard to explain actually, I discovered that I was transgender by accident, I've somewhat had the feeling for a long time, I just never paid attention to it fully, I used to play with barbie dolls when I was younger and so on.

It's cool, I get what you mean. Have you considered the beginning transitions at home. (Not taking E or anything, more just wearing more feminine clothes and stuff, whatever makes you comfortable; most people forget that's part of it too) Personally, I wear stuff for either gender at home, depending how I feel at the time (It's just clothes as far as I see it) but I guess I'm just feminine. *shrug*

Entropio said:
It's cool, I get what you mean. Have you considered the beginning transitions at home. (Not taking E or anything, more just wearing more feminine clothes and stuff, whatever makes you comfortable; most people forget that's part of it too) Personally, I wear stuff for either gender at home, depending how I feel at the time (It's just clothes as far as I see it) but I guess I'm just feminine. *shrug*

Yeah some what, I cross dress when I feel comfortable being myself, ie when I'm alone I would wear female underware and bras.

cozycandyfly said:
Yeah some what, I cross dress when I feel comfortable being myself, ie when I'm alone I would wear female underware and bras.

If you do your washing then I don't think they'd notice if you added something like a pretty little princess dress, since I love cute dresses (I have a friend who sometimes regresses to 5 and she has the cutest Red Riding Hood dress)

Entropio said:
If you do your washing then I don't think they'd notice if you added something like a pretty little princess dress, since I love cute dresses (I have a friend who sometimes regresses to 5 and she has the cutest Red Riding Hood dress)

I don't really rewash them or anything, because I tend to keep a diaper on underneath the underwear, though I do have a feminine name, I call myself Jessica, don't really like my male name.

cozycandyfly said:
I don't really rewash them or anything, because I tend to keep a diaper on underneath the underwear, though I do have a feminine name, I call myself Jessica, don't really like my male name.

I've just been calling you Sugarcube in my mind, tbh lol. You don't mind, do you?
And ahh. I usually keep a diaper under my Stitch onesie, and if I can get away with it, I full up on chocolate milk all night XD

ah, doesn't bother me, as long as its girly, nice, I don't have a onesie :( But i have girly underwear, so that is good i guess.

cozycandyfly said:
ah, doesn't bother me, as long as its girly, nice, I don't have a onesie :( But i have girly underwear, so that is good i guess.

I'd so give some of these to you if I could. :/

But I have my own collection of onesies - that said, my stitch one is best!

Slightly different conversation, but do you have a wattpad account? Cos being unable to PM is kinda annoying tbh (you can PM your account to me if you like, and I wouldn't out you there, but if you don't have one or don't wanna tell me, that's cool too)

Its fine, I'm a girl of proud, I only accept things that I worked hard for, sorry if that seems offensive or anything.

I could sign up for a wattpad account, can you read PMs. I'll send it now.

Welcome to adisc Entropio :)

cozycandyfly said:
Its fine, I'm a girl of proud, I only accept things that I worked hard for, sorry if that seems offensive or anything.

I could sign up for a wattpad account, can you read PMs. I'll send it now.

No that's cool. I like working for things myself... Also - you can see my replies on wattpad right? Just checking, cos I'm super-paranoid about people not getting messages.

- - - Updated - - -

Snowfall said:
Welcome to adisc Entropio :)

Thank you, and nice to meet you :33<

I'm getting your messages, don't worry :)

cozycandyfly said:
I'm getting your messages, don't worry :)

Just had to make sure...

I hear a cat purring, but there's no cat in my room. O.O"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back