Status
Not open for further replies.

hex000f

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I enjoy fantasizing about certain anthropomorphic 'furry' characters in diapers. Imagining every details as they would experience it. I've even commissioned art on the subject.

However I don't act things out in a babyfur way in real life scenes, nor do I want to (if other people want to that's fine though).

I also enjoy fantasizing about humans just as much.

I haven't ever seen a formal definition of what a babyfur or 'furry' is (sorry if that's a negative term to use)

What does everyone think?

I don't think you have to indulge in the fursuit/roleplay aspect to be considered a babyfur/diaperfur. Personally I enjoy the art to the point that I consider myself part of the group just like it sounds is the case with yourself. I also still enjoy non-furry art as well so I don't think that should be an excluding factor.

I just did some research and I think your right.

I don't have much as far as pics, or a fursuit, but I like cute furry characters. I would definitely like to get a fursuit in the future at some point. But besides that I would consider myself a babyfur too

alot of us don't act out in real life most of the time

I roleplay as one online; that was good enough reason for me to consider myself one, but babyish needs come before being an animal. :D

hex000f said:
I enjoy fantasizing about certain anthropomorphic 'furry' characters in diapers. Imagining every details as they would experience it. I've even commissioned art on the subject.

However I don't act things out in a babyfur way in real life scenes, nor do I want to (if other people want to that's fine though).

I also enjoy fantasizing about humans just as much.

I haven't ever seen a formal definition of what a babyfur or 'furry' is (sorry if that's a negative term to use)

I can't say I am an "expert" on the subject, but I think what you have shared certainly identifies you with babyfur characteristics. Just as there is quite differing levels of being DL or ABDL, there are a lot of different levels in the furry fandom. I do no have a fursuit, but I could see me getting one someday and attending a furry convention. I stumbled across the "Biggest Little Furcon" in Reno, Nevada some time ago while I was there on travel with my work. I soooo wanted to join them. But I don't really feel like wearing a fursuit or associate with being furry all the time.

My avatar is of a baby teddy bear, and it truly depicts me as my real personality. So I do associate with being a babyfur, but I am not into the furry scene as much as others. So am I furry? Well, yes, I think I can answer truly after experiencing a furry con and also knowing who my avatar and fursona is. But that isn't as strong as my being ABDL in general.

My suggestion for you is not to worry about whether you are or are not. But just go out and have fun, associating with those groups that you feel you have an interest. Over time, you will come to realize more about yourself as well as the things that you have the greatest interest in.

hex000f said:
[...] I haven't ever seen a formal definition of what a babyfur or 'furry' is (sorry if that's a negative term to use)

Babyfur
Someone who exhibits infantilistic and furry tendencies or humans who see themselves as baby animals. Often seen in diapers and may possess several pacifiers and baby bottles. Some sleep in large cribs. Related to furry and infantilism.

"Urban Dictionary: Babyfur"

Or you can read more in:
https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/83312-Furry-101

While most babyfurs are closely attached to the development of young humans, a different approach can be found in online role-play, where newborn zoomorphic and anthropomorphic characters often grow up at a similar pace as wild animals, doing without accessories such as diapers and learning to walk in a short time. This has the practical advantage of sooner getting into an age that allows interesting role-play even for non-babyfurs when playing a character since birth. As in nature, opinions on when a character can be considered adult vary greatly.

Source and more:
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Babyfur

Thanks
-Max

Last edited:
If you want to call yourself a babyfur, you are one... Easy as that :3

easy def:
A Babyfur is a furry who roleplays their fursona as a toddler or baby. Most of the time,these people are teen babys and adult babys.

A diaperfur is a furry who roleplys their fursona as a adult but wears diaper for some reason. Most of the time these people have diaper fetishes like me for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back