GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Since i'm going to Disney World in a few weeks, if you been there what are your favorite things to do there?
Here are some of my favorite things to do there:
Going on Awesome and Big budget rides(Splash Mountain, It's a Small World, Space Mountain)
Meeting some of my favorite characters(Buzz Lightyear, Stitch, Rapunzel, Elsa, Sofia, Elena of Avalor, etc.)
Eating sweet treats and dining at special restaurants(Mickey Bars, Pretzels, Cherrios, etc.)
Getting special souvenirs from stores(Vinylmation, Plushes, Ear hats, Movies, etc.)

Let me know if you ever been here and tell me what are some of your favorite things to do there?

I've been there three times, but with people who don't appreciate disney like I do, I get towed around not really able to enjoy things.

Space Mountain = too long of a wait, and it hurt my back.
It's a Small World = Please kill me now.
I like Magic kingdom and Hollywood studios, most of the stuff there, besides a few bad attractions.
I would have liked to done more meet and greets. (Winnie the pooh & friends, Mickey Mouse & friends) Also some more downtime, just exploring, instead of whats the next ride mentality.
Food is kind of blah at disney, managed to get table service at a restaurant, it was nice.
I like souvenirs, but didn't manage to find time to shop last time I was there, which was on the 18th of May. It was a 1500 mile drive to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back