siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say that sometimes I type something and it comes out wrong. I use a spell check but it doesn't work as words still get through if they are spellt right but just the wrong word.

And some times I can't think of the wright word to use. So i don't explain my self very well.

It all part of the mixed up kid that is. Little Sisi. I just find being grown up so hard. I have so many things that people Say is wrong with me. And I tired of trying to fit in..

Sorry if you can't understand me. You are not alone not many people can.

This is not a act for me. I not having little time. I am little in a big body.

I see the world differently and sometimes it has to be explained to me and I still don't get it.

Hope that some of you out there really understand.

Thanks for caring

Sisi

Last edited:
I sorry everyone.

I gess I just got upset

I know you all understanding.

I sorry for being a groupy pants.

I do like being me and part of this community

Night night everyone more fun and games in the morning.

It's ok sisi I am also a baby in an adult body. I feel it everyday. I am looking for someone to set me free to be who I am. I will always need care, I have aides for that. I just wish my aides didn't feel compelled to treat me like an adult

sisi said:
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say that sometimes I type something and it comes out wrong. I use a spell check but it doesn't work as words still get through if they are spellt right but just the wrong word.

And some times I can't think of the wright word to use. So i don't explain my self very well.

It all part of the mixed up kid that is. Little Sisi. I just find being grown up so hard. I have so many things that people Say is wrong with me. And I tired of trying to fit in..

Sorry if you can't understand me. You are not alone not many people can.

This is not a act for me. I not having little time. I am little in a big body.

I see the world differently and sometimes it has to be explained to me and I still don't get it.

Hope that some of you out there really understand.

Thanks for caring

Sisi

I do experience the same feelings.
I feel happiest regressed back to babyhood/toddlerhood.
The adult world is cruel and not nice a lot of times.
Yet, I live in the adult world.
I can not be a baby/toddler all time because of all the responsibilities I have, despite my lifelong disabilities of Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
Anyway this evening I am both toddler and adult, and I am sitting on my adult potty chair.

As long as it's legible, people will read it.

Something I took away from higher education, Google is your friend, best spell checker there can be. Could I ask what spell checker you're using?

I'ts okay Sisi. I just assumed you have a learning disability. A lot of people do. In fact, we have a member who has "I have learning disability" in his signature line.

I'm a terrible speller, but I can usually recognize the correct spelling when Google spellcheck suggests an alternative. I failed English my first year in college based on my spelling, yet my teacher submitted one of my poems to a national publishing site and they published my poem in a quarterly anthology, and then the yearly hard backed edition.

I think we understand who you are and we most certainly accept you. You come across as being very kind and I for one, very much like you.

I'm sorry if I gave you a hard time. I was just trying to understand your story. I got most of it but I didn't understand the pool stick part. :grouphug:

zipperless said:
I'm sorry if I gave you a hard time. I was just trying to understand your story. I got most of it but I didn't understand the pool stick part. :grouphug:

Hi

It was not you that up set me Zipperless, and "Pool stick." does sound funny it was meant to say pooh sticks.

be careful next time you go to the swimming pool because it might stick to you.

He He

thanks

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
I'ts okay Sisi. I just assumed you have a learning disability. A lot of people do. In fact, we have a member who has "I have learning disability" in his signature line.

I'm a terrible speller, but I can usually recognize the correct spelling when Google spellcheck suggests an alternative. I failed English my first year in college based on my spelling, yet my teacher submitted one of my poems to a national publishing site and they published my poem in a quarterly anthology, and then the yearly hard backed edition.

I think we understand who you are and we most certainly accept you. You come across as being very kind and I for one, very much like you.

thank you Dogboy

I like reading your insight to things.

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

thank you everyone you can all come to my birthday party if i have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back