• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Helloy everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwayz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello Everyone
I'd like to introduce myself. I am a female DL and appreciate this community to share my thoughts, feelings and experiences. First I have been wearing frequently at least 5 days and nights a week. for 24 hrs at a time. I prefer cloth diapers because they are soft and reusable. However I wear depends when I want to be more discreet. I have experimented with diapers as a child, I took the pillowcase off my pillow and wore it as a diaper at night, never wet it but it felt scary if I got caught. through the years I fantasized wearing diapers 24/7 but never could find the courage to do it. Now older I can. I just retired from working, my job was 12 hour rotating shifts, and sometimes it was difficult to go to the bathroom so I bought depends and started wearing them at work. However, they started to leak so I added a pad to the depend and that worked but when they got wet they were uncomfortable, and I developed a case of diaper rash. I wanted something more substantial that I could wash and reuse. I found pull up diapers that I didn't have to wear pins they are comfortable and give me a bit more confidence, and I don't have to answer who is wearing disposable diapers and left them in the trash! So now I wear contour cloth diapers and plastic pants under my clothes. I go by the name Valkyrie, and would like to thank you for reading my intro post

Welcome to ADISC!

Many of use used 'makeshift' diapers to start and graduated to real diapers later.

I see in your profile you like flying. Is that as a passenger or do you pilot?

hi always,i too love cloth diapers with plastic pants,welcome.i am a 61 yr. old retired male and would love to chat and be friends.

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

Many of use used 'makeshift' diapers to start and graduated to real diapers later.

I see in your profile you like flying. Is that as a passenger or do you pilot?
I am a pilot

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

alwayz said:
Hello Everyone
I'd like to introduce myself. I am a female DL and appreciate this community to share my thoughts, feelings and experiences. First I have been wearing frequently at least 5 days and nights a week. for 24 hrs at a time. I prefer cloth diapers because they are soft and reusable. However I wear depends when I want to be more discreet. I have experimented with diapers as a child, I took the pillowcase off my pillow and wore it as a diaper at night, never wet it but it felt scary if I got caught. through the years I fantasized wearing diapers 24/7 but never could find the courage to do it. Now older I can. I just retired from working, my job was 12 hour rotating shifts, and sometimes it was difficult to go to the bathroom so I bought depends and started wearing them at work. However, they started to leak so I added a pad to the depend and that worked but when they got wet they were uncomfortable, and I developed a case of diaper rash. I wanted something more substantial that I could wash and reuse. I found pull up diapers that I didn't have to wear pins they are comfortable and give me a bit more confidence, and I don't have to answer who is wearing disposable diapers and left them in the trash! So now I wear contour cloth diapers and plastic pants under my clothes. I go by the name Valkyrie, and would like to thank you for reading my intro post

Hi! I envy you for being able to wear so much. Anyway I'm new as well :)

Hello there Valkyrie - welcome!

That would be nice, I'd like to be friends with you too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back