Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
Well I'm still undecided on wipes mostly because I love Pampers Baby 👶 Fresh scent but Huggies one and done sounds more practical ....back to the main reason why I am posting after I decided what ones to get I need something to hold them in and money 💵 is not a problem 😊 I want a good one 😊 so does anyone know of any that they like or that are good

I tried the 99 cent pack of huggies. They seem alright. Better then the cheap pack of random brand ones I've been buying.
I should try the pampers since I love the pampers scent.
If $$ isn't a problem, just buy a selection of them at once lol.

MickeyM said:
I tried the 99 cent pack of huggies. They seem alright. Better then the cheap pack of random brand ones I've been buying.
I should try the pampers since I love the pampers scent.
If $$ isn't a problem, just buy a selection of them at once lol.

Lol 😁 I don't want a bunch of them 😣 just a really good one.

All we use are Huggies. They are in the nursery and all bathrooms in cute containers they come in.

clothbaby said:
All we use are Huggies. They are in the nursery and all bathrooms in cute containers they come in.

I noticed that about them.

The Pampers one is refillable, no matter what you buy to fill it up. Just buy those one time and buy refills of whatever works best for you.

It is a tube not a container. I think Ralphs store still has them under Kroger Value baby wipes. I don't see the Huggies or Pampers container wipes.

We always buy the container with baby wipes already in it.Huggies container just pulls out the wipes and have POOH Bear designs on the holder.Great for babies nursery!!!

I like the new huggies portable refillable container that I use in my diaper bag. At home I tend to just use the larger walgreens adult wipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back