• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Accepting Who I am....also hi and thanks for letting me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElizabethGold

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
So Hi y'all my name's Elizabeth and I'm an adult baby...in secret.

Since I'm new to this forum and never really...opened up about this to anyone except for my girlfriend. So um...I guess I've been wanting to accept my adult baby side for a while now. I guess it all started when I was twelve. You see...my parents never really liked having me around and I've been abused my whole life by them. I recently found out that something was wrong with me in my nervous system when I was born and that's why. Whatever. Anyway, they hate my guts and often I'm verbally and physically reminded of it. However, I really wanted to go adult baby and all when I started to become sick. Medical issues disabled me and I ended up crippled. I stopped being able to eat solid food and I needed to wear diapers because I have seizures and have lost a lot of control over my bathroom stuff.

I guess I've been wanting to be treated like a baby since I was 18 really...because I never feel safe at home and well sue me for wanting a parent that loves me despite my condition and that I need special care. So I tried to simulate an adult baby kind of life...by roleplaying a character on facebook, RP.me and roleplaylives.net that was like that. I invented Elizabeth Gold...crippled and teenage baby daughter of Rumplestiltskin(From Once Upon a Time if y'all don't know it).

Anyway, I've tried to hide it. I'm in college in my senior year and I was recently publicly shamed because I wear a diaper the other day...that just drove me over the edge. My girlfriend supports me in this 100 percent but I wanted to find other folks like me so...here I am! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and to share my story...also some advice for a scared and mistreated little girl who is scared of accepting who she is and of her "parents" finding out who she is. So...hi!! <3

Welcome to ADISC!

ADISC is a safe place to vent and talk about AB and IC issues. We make no judgments (well mostly :smile: ). I'm sorry to hear about what has happen to you and hope things get better.

What are you taking in college?

Oh! I'm a business major with an emphasis in Finance...so yeah, I have to do my AB lifestyle at home. But there's stuff I can't help because of my sickness. Glad I can talk to people though :)

- - - Updated - - -

Come to think of it, I'd better put this in the intro feeds instead. Sorry for my inexperience! :3

ElizabethGold said:
Come to think of it, I'd better put this in the intro feeds instead. Sorry for my inexperience! :3

Yes, it would be better there but don't worry, a moderator will come along and transfer this post to the right place.

Last edited:
ElizabethGold said:
So Hi y'all my name's Elizabeth and I'm an adult baby...in secret.

Since I'm new to this forum and never really...opened up about this to anyone except for my girlfriend. So um...I guess I've been wanting to accept my adult baby side for a while now. I guess it all started when I was twelve. You see...my parents never really liked having me around and I've been abused my whole life by them. I recently found out that something was wrong with me in my nervous system when I was born and that's why. Whatever. Anyway, they hate my guts and often I'm verbally and physically reminded of it. However, I really wanted to go adult baby and all when I started to become sick. Medical issues disabled me and I ended up crippled. I stopped being able to eat solid food and I needed to wear diapers because I have seizures and have lost a lot of control over my bathroom stuff.

I guess I've been wanting to be treated like a baby since I was 18 really...because I never feel safe at home and well sue me for wanting a parent that loves me despite my condition and that I need special care. So I tried to simulate an adult baby kind of life...by roleplaying a character on facebook, RP.me and roleplaylives.net that was like that. I invented Elizabeth Gold...crippled and teenage baby daughter of Rumplestiltskin(From Once Upon a Time if y'all don't know it).

Anyway, I've tried to hide it. I'm in college in my senior year and I was recently publicly shamed because I wear a diaper the other day...that just drove me over the edge. My girlfriend supports me in this 100 percent but I wanted to find other folks like me so...here I am! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and to share my story...also some advice for a scared and mistreated little girl who is scared of accepting who she is and of her "parents" finding out who she is. So...hi!! <3

Good Evening and Welcome,

Just me, "Caitian X" here.
I understand where you are coming from.
I am an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy.
I was abused a lot as a child too.
I myself have been in diapers for decades.

caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome,

Just me, "Caitian X" here.
I understand where you are coming from.
I am an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy.
I was abused a lot as a child too.
I myself have been in diapers for decades.

I'm sorry about what you had to go through too. I wish this kind of treatment didn't exist and it shouldn't. Well we're here to support each other so that's good! If you ever need to talk you can come to me! Y'all can!

Hello Elizabeth.

So much pain you have been through as I have been in that sort of position but only with one parent (my mum). When she was a young girl self she didn't make the right choices for me, she never changed my diaper when it need to be changed and she had so many boyfriends at the time. My problems didn't end there (oh no) one day she sent me to school in a diaper and she told me to keep it on all day, anyway when it came to lunch time a teacher came up to me and said " we have had some complaints from the pupils that you smell funny is there something you want to tell me?" I didn't say anything I just stood there and didn't make a sound. The teacher took me into the medical room, I then told her what my mum told me to do. The teacher then took off my wet diaper and sent me home, when I got home my mother battered me black and blue including bruising......i had a week off school for that. I think I have said enough of my life now lol &#55357;&#56833; Welcome to your new home. ( with us lol )

Hey Elizabeth and Welcome.

I am relatively new here and have found it a great place for support and to feel cared about and I guess be around people who truly understand this ahhhh need of ours.

I find it sad to see that so many of us have been on the butt end of the worst of humanity, and sadly or thankfully we are not alone. I feel more at home here, than at home, because everyone has been so welcoming, thoughtful and supportive.

ElizabethGold said:
I'm sorry about what you had to go through too. I wish this kind of treatment didn't exist and it shouldn't. Well we're here to support each other so that's good! If you ever need to talk you can come to me! Y'all can!

Here in this community, you will find many other disabled adults. There are many with Autism or Cerebral palsy, or both, plus other disabilities.
My late Mom was my abuser. She was psychotic and insane for decades. She never received the mental healthcare treatment she required to function as a mother and in society.
My difficult upbringing made me the rather harsh self-reliant adult I am.
Yet, my Adult Baby side is so very gentle and vulnerable.
I still have unfulfilled cognitive/emotional needs.
No wonder that I am an Adult Baby.

Welcome Elizabeth!

I share many of the same experiences you do. I am disabled all my life. Worn diapers the whole time. I have been neglected and mistreated by caregivers and family. I know what it is like to feel different then the people around you. I know what it is like to wear in school and be shamed for it. I know what it is like to have a strong desire to be a adult baby myself.

Welcome and feel free to talk about anything here

Thanks for your support y'all, I really appreciated it.

My mother never really did anything to me, only hit me to get out of trouble with him and so that he wouldn't hit me worse. It was really my father who was abusive. He never knew that I had to wear diapers only knew that I had special needs. They never sought out any treatment and just let me get worse. Even when I was able to go to the doctor on my own, I was punished if I did. My father is a very abusive man that never wanted a little girl. He already had one and that was just fine with him. When I was born he told my mom that he wanted nothing to do with me, that I would never be the daughter that my sister would. Every time he would look at me he would just...glare. I was made to work in the house and out in the stables and fields in my home like a slave. Even now that I'm in school, I do all the chores. By night I'm in so much pain that I can barely move.

I'm sure y'all know that hurts...to have such a painful disease and to have no one there to take care of you. I cry in my sleep because of it, crying for a family. Being an adult baby isn't a a sexual thing for me it's more of a comfort thing, to know that I am being taken care of and everything is fine. Someday, I hope to make enough money from my degree to hire a cosplayer or a nurse that cosplays to be my caretaker/daddy. Ever since I identified and came out to a few of my roleplaying friends that I was an adult baby, it's been a lot easier to deal with my situation. When my parents are sleeping I can bury myself in my covers, suck on my pacifier to deal with the pain(have to get a new one next time I'm out) and feed myself my liquid protein food with a pink baby bottle. Because the character that I think of as my daddy wears leather and crocodile skin like material, I bought a patch of it as the fabric store and lay it under my head. I also feel comfortable enough to wet in bed now. You guys help a lot too <3 For the first time when I had to go in public, I wasn't ashamed to wet...it actually felt pretty good xD

One hello and welcome deserves another. So while I'm new here, I say welcome and I'm here to support you through your journey. *love and positive energies to you*

FriendlyFerret said:
One hello and welcome deserves another. So while I'm new here, I say welcome and I'm here to support you through your journey. *love and positive energies to you*

*gives you a big hug* thank you! ^_^

You said something powerful I agree with and wish more in society understood. "Being an adult baby is not a sexual thing, it is more a comfort thing to know I am cared for and loved"

So true and so powerful !

Good Evening,

I am curious about what your disability is.
I have lived with Mild Autism and Mild Cerebral Palsy all my life.
Only in my 50's, have I started to need AFO leg braces and forearm crutches to continue to stand and walk.
My psychotic deranged Mom made me "pass for normal".
All I did for decades was to "tear up" my spastic cerebral palsy affected legs, trying to be like everybody else.
Also, I have always had bladder and bowel control issues all my life.

Caitian X

caitianx said:
Good Evening,

I am curious about what your disability is.
I have lived with Mild Autism and Mild Cerebral Palsy all my life.
Only in my 50's, have I started to need AFO leg braces and forearm crutches to continue to stand and walk.
My psychotic deranged Mom made me "pass for normal".
All I did for decades was to "tear up" my spastic cerebral palsy affected legs, trying to be like everybody else.
Also, I have always had bladder and bowel control issues all my life.

Caitian X

Ugh! My parents made me do that too! I have problems speaking and stuff and they pretty much smack me if they catch me slurring my words. I'm like -_- I can't help it. They don't wanna bring shame on the family even though I didn't choose to be this way. Also they make me run and make me walk and make me pull heavy loads(like a friggen' clydesdale) when I'm already weak.

Well as far as that goes I have this genetic thing called Episodic Ataxia. I forget how it technically works in the nervous system(I'm a business major, not a science major xD), but basically it makes me very uncoordinated and gives me painful episodes of muscle contraction and twitching. It is so weird too...I can type just fine but my hands shake if I reach for an object right in front of me. Guess it has to do with my hand-eye coordination. I had a mini stroke two years ago that took away my speech. I was diagnosed with early arthritis/rhuematism a few years ago(never expected /that/ to happen at age 20..). I'm also a cancer survivor and was diagnosed with epilepsy as well about a week ago, still waiting for the lab to give me back results since I had my CSF tested for Lugh Gherig's disease.

Good Evening,

I myself still drive.
I learned to drive on my late Dad's International Harvester TravelAll SUV, Manual Transmission back when I was 18.
My used 2010 Ford Focus is equipped with "hand controls".
I did not become fully independent until after my parents passed-away, my Mom in 2008, and my Dad in 2011.
I have had limited employment from 1978 to 2001.
But, mostly, I have been unemployed.
I live on SSDI and I have MEDICARE for my health insurance.
Barely enough to live on, with the cost of living so darn high here in my State of New Hampshire.
No, I did not vote "Republi(KKK)an" earlier this month in the Presidential Primary Election.me out of the
Anyway, Senator Marco Rubio's Campaign Staff kicked me out of his Campaign Rally at the Fiske Elementary School here in my town of Salem, NH the Thursday before the election, because I wanted to ask him about why he refuses to fund social services for us adults with lifelong disabilities.
Anyway, I am a Disability Civil Rights Activist.

Caitian X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back