Wearing diapers in the Military

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigersjr1

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone wear diapers in the Military? Do you wear diapers out in combat and in the base? How many diapers do you bring when you are out in combat and what kind of diapers do you use/wear? If you died in combat, would yo want to be in your diaper?

Honestly, yes I do. Kinda. I wear them on my own time, but I have met others that have also completed some military service and they like to wear them. If I'm going out to sea, I don't bring any for now, I do consider it though. I have not yet worn them while I am actively working during the day. In combat, sure I wouldn't mind if I died when I was wearing a diaper.

I guess things wil have changed now but I remember my Dad telling me of a lad who wanted to get out of the army when doing his National Service so he started wetting his bed. They soon through him out on medical grounds. My Dad was always sure he did it deliberately.

It'd be genial when sniper course, but sincerly, prefere stay without diapers in those sites, because military ambience.. Retired from 2002...

It is, in theory, doable. However, the issues with discovery are likely to be vastly increase, including possibly being remanded for medical evaluation preparatory to discharge proceedings. If you're in and thinking about it, I'd advise only on your own time, such as it is, and not on post. I would definitely avoid wearing while working/deployed/training - that's just begging for someone to open the whole can of worms.

Reminds me of a scene from Sgt. Bilko
Sgt. Bilko said:
Wally: Speaking of Doberman, can I please have another roommate?
Bilko: Why, what's wrong with Doberman?
Wally: He wet his bed!
Bilko: Oh, well, once in a while...
Wally: No, he did it from across the room.

There's a 20-something guy on Tumblr who was in the Marines for 4 years, out of San Diego (?), who is bladder incontinent and wears 24/7. Somebody once asked him how he manged to get through boot camp, and he said something about his medication working better back then (?). He's posted about going on multi-mile runs in his diaper and other things. Given how earnest he seems about everything else, I have no reason to doubt him. So I guess it's do-able sometimes.

I am a Marine, been out for about ten years now. For my year in Iraq I missed my diapers a lot! I wore them discretely when not deployed. Once I left my locker unlocked during an inspection that i want there for, when I got back to the barracks one of my depends was placed neatly on my desk by my computer. Nobody said anything to me and of course I didn't ask any questions. Being IC is something they can discharge you for but just liking diapers, awkward as it nay be, they cant do shit to you besides make fun of you. Getting killed in combat diapered?... At least your clothes wont get stained when your bladder and bowels involuntarily release.

Former Army here.. never had the guts to wear while in the field or during deployments.. I did enjoy the hell out of my diapers once I got my first off post apartment though. I applaud y'all that did and do wear while on active duty.

Been out on deployment twice with onesie and diaper once on secret service mission in osprey just piloting and once flying cargo/tank to afgan. Afghan just the diaper osprey secret service with onesie diaper and paci caused some talk I can tell you but even then they said I was best for the job. I am a great pilot but whether it was cos of my skills or because I'm expendable I'm not sure. it was to a country we shouldn't have been in. type in incredibly low flight f35 scraping runway usa or medivac Chinook lands on rooftop Afghanistan both me. Not bragging just saying retired when I defied orders to bomb from fighter jets cos I didn't want to kill no more got into medivac which went well till my medivac chopper got put out of commission landed it barely back at base then apparently promoted to the biggest heaviest sack of crap in the air force the Chinook despite what they say the powerfull engines don't make up for the fact it ways as much as a battle ship and is crap to fly. Don't believe me fine but its the truth will explain more just don't barage me with messages would take ages to explain it all

Ch87616 said:
Been out on deployment twice with onesie and diaper once on secret service mission in osprey just piloting and once flying cargo/tank to afgan. Afghan just the diaper osprey secret service with onesie diaper and paci caused some talk I can tell you but even then they said I was best for the job. I am a great pilot but whether it was cos of my skills or because I'm expendable I'm not sure. it was to a country we shouldn't have been in. type in incredibly low flight f35 scraping runway usa or medivac Chinook lands on rooftop Afghanistan both me. Not bragging just saying retired when I defied orders to bomb from fighter jets cos I didn't want to kill no more got into medivac which went well till my medivac chopper got put out of commission landed it barely back at base then apparently promoted to the biggest heaviest sack of crap in the air force the Chinook despite what they say the powerfull engines don't make up for the fact it ways as much as a battle ship and is crap to fly. Don't believe me fine but its the truth will explain more just don't barage me with messages would take ages to explain it all

Nope. All BS. I'm not even sure where to start with this one. The pile of BS that you've amassed here is simply staggering. I don't know why you feel the need to come up with this kind of crap, but you couldn't have made it much more unbelievable if you tried. I truly hope you don't spout this shit in public, and if you do, I hope you never come across a vet and say this crap.

I don't feel the need to come up with crap some of the best things I've done was medivac I don't feel proud of dropping bombs on people was gone pay for my chopper training myself to get out of fighters but they said I could do it for free got all my licences and everything for free courtesy of the air force

- - - Updated - - -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-VOlaQafkv4
http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/rooftop.asp
Don't believe me that's fine but the reason I made the switch is because I did what I was told not to do looked at the IR camera the Taliban just love us to bomb women and children was just following orders saw a massive heat signature and disobeyed direct orders that's why instead of being chucked out I was put onto medivac I know I'm one of the youngest there I know you don't believe me but its the truth weither you believe me or not before the Chinook I was flying ordanary medivac

Where'd ya go Ch87616?? I see you posted a reply but then you removed it. Come on back in here and explain or defend yourself. If you can't do either, how about amending or removing your original post and getting the hell out? I am curious about your "career" and would love for you to expound on your experiences as a Secret Service Helo/Osprey/Cargo/Tanker/Fighter pilot who defies orders and manages to fly aircraft not in the Department of Treasuries inventory who must've been waging a private war in the desert. Please tell me, what were you flying in what configuration and on what mission profile when you decided not to drop your ordinance? How did you go from Secret Service pilot to Air Force, or vice versa? How is it, at the grand old age of 29, you managed to get your self through primary flight training, advanced training fighter/bomber, advanced training airlift/tanker, primary flight training for helo's, and advanced training on helo's? All of which take a considerable amount of time on their own, amounting to YEARS of training. And finally, you can explain to all of us how a person that maintains at least a Bachelorette's degree in a science/engineering field types like a fourth grader? Come on back ya friggin' jack wagon.

Llayden said:
Nope. All BS. I'm not even sure where to start with this one. The pile of BS that you've amassed here is simply staggering. I don't know why you feel the need to come up with this kind of crap, but you couldn't have made it much more unbelievable if you tried. I truly hope you don't spout this shit in public, and if you do, I hope you never come across a vet and say this crap.

Thank you. I see your second comment, so thank you twice. I was getting ready to type the same thing.

As far as OP goes, no, wearing while in uniform is not a good idea. Maybe some could get away with it in service/support jobs while in the states, but there's not much of a chance you could wear on deployment--read: you can't. And anyone who claims they did so in basic is lying their ass off. If I ever had a chance to even have diapers they were miles away from the gate (in my own apartment) and well enough hidden that no one could mistakenly chance upon them.

Ch87616 said:

This is a bunch of bullshit and you should be ashamed of yourself for writing it.

Being a former hooker mech, I would have to disagree with you.. granted I am not a pilot, but there were many a crew would have a chinook over pretty much any other in the inventory...

Having to wear diapers is the reason I didnt join the army, I wanted to be a mechanic after doing basic training and all, they flat wouldnt take me because of it and I really dont blame them. I got a hell of a lot of respect for people that serve in the armed forces or have in the past, yet not a bit of respect for certain people who spin up a web of lies about serving our country and expect the rest of us to believe those lies as truth. just my measly 2 cents

Ok,

I'll throw in my take...

I wanted to join military out of high school, spend lots of time with recruiters...

Anyhow, I was 4f based on IC and poor vision, with mitigating issues with wool allergy...didn't even get to the sleep walking!

So, if you wear a diaper in the .mil your going to get called on the table...at minimum a write up, may be grounds for a court action...they take medical issues very seriously....

I myself am a multi engine commercial flight instructor, and did quite a bit of PMC work...Computer security...

Anyhow, being ic was an issue, and I was required to have full time assistant...which was actually very nice...

Back to question,,,Don't do it! It's not worth it, wear on leave...

USAF for four years, but, honestly, had to pretty much put it all on hold, except for wearing plastic pants over undies. The plastic pants were small enough to hide, and easy enough to deny knowledge of, if they were found anywhere except around my hips. That never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back