Exhibtionism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DprLuv85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have found that I get quite a thrill walking around in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt in my backyard. I also enjoy doing the same on my couch in my living room which is within view of the street. I live in a subdivision with many houses, and the subdivision behind me has full view of my backyard. However, there is a small stand of pine trees between my backyard and the other subdivision.

So far I only do this at night, so the chances of being seen are rather slim; still I get a rush from it. Especially walking around in my backyard wetting. In public, I'm always making no one will discover me; but I feel like on my own property I shouldn't have to worry and the chance of someone seeing me walking around in a diaper is exciting! Anybody else?

I see this as a "No-No".

Here in Salem, NH one of the members of the Town Planning Board showed up at a teenaged girl's house in Windham, NH in just a diaper and got hauled-away by the police, and is now in jail.

No thank you.

If I understood your story correctly, you're saying the board member showed up at the girls house in just a diaper? I can see why this person got hauled to jail! However, if I'm on my own property I fail to see how it would be a problem as long as I'm not dancing next to the road and flaunting it!

Not to mention Depends basically encouraged people to walk around in just diapers and a shirt with those "underwareness" commercials.

Really big difference in what you do in your home and back yard.. and showing up to a girls house in a diaper. I see nothing at all wrong with what you're doing. I've done the same more than once.

I've walked the dog in my back yard diapered and wearing a onsie. I didn't turn on any lights so no one could see me. Of course it was late and there wasn't anyone to look or see, plus I have a large yard. Still, it's the thrill of the thing. I think there are psychological reasons for this, perhaps rooted in shaming from when we were very young. There's always a reason even if it's invisible.

As much as I wish it was completely acceptable to be out in public attired as such (and can't see a reason for it not to be) be careful DPRLuv85 if it goes beyond your home you may wind up getting negative attention, labelled, arrested, ostracised etc.

I don't think I have the stones to ever show my diaper in public, nor do I have any real desire. You're right, the last thing I want is to create any negative attention to diaper wearers; there's already too much as it is. The only times I've seen ABDL's in the news has been negative, I don't want to add to that stereotype by flaunting my diaper in public. However, at home I think if someone did see me they would think two things: 1) they would think that I have an actual medical need for them, especially since most people aren't even aware of ABDL's and 2) they would probably think that I thought I can't be seen because it's dark.

I'm already anxious enough wearing a simple Depends out in public, let alone a more premium diaper, let alone without pants over it. I would die being caught in just a diaper outside of my house!

People are just so close-minded. You should do whatever you want in your own property.
Cheers.

YoungPixel said:
People are just so close-minded. You should do whatever you want in your own property.
Cheers.
I'm as much a fan of doing whatever you want on your own property, but like with free speech where you can't yell fire in a crowded theater, doing what you want on your own property has limits as well. In this case those limits might be more of common courtesy than of a legal nature.

I'm sitting at a local beach in my truck wearing loose shorts and a pull up! Sometimes I expose my diaper top to see if they notice!

- - - Updated - - -

There is a local secluded beach where I wear a pull up on warm days. Some guys are curious.

The only time people can see my padding in public is when my shirt rides up while reaching or bending. In these cases I give no shits, if I was wearing normal undies they would peek out too. If someone sees the very top of the diaper, I wouldn't call it exhibitionism, they can't see if it's used and probably don't even realize what they're looking at. I have run around in the woods playing in just a diaper before, it was on my family farm which is quite big, I suppose anyone could have walked in on me doing this, I would have died of embarrassment, lol. It was a hot day so splashing around in the creek with a big soggy diaper was like the best thing ever.

Well on your own property is ok. Just be considerate of others in public. That's pretty much the only rules for us humans be considerate of others.

I would not be comfortable in just a diaper and shirt in public ,but i dont care who sees me at home. I empty the trash in just a diaper, although for me since i'm in a power chair people have no idea its a diaper and not some shorts or something.

On a side note my dog is now blind from seeing me in just a diaper(lol)

We live in the country, at the end of a little used county road. I often take the dog for a walk in "little mode"- either shortall & tights, pj's, or other sissy/little wear. I usually stay either on the property (we have 6 wooded acres) or on the abandoned road that runs along the property boundary. While a bit chancy, it's also refreshing to get out even a little bit as my little self.

Tinklepanties said:
We live in the country, at the end of a little used county road. I often take the dog for a walk in "little mode"- either shortall & tights, pj's, or other sissy/little wear. I usually stay either on the property (we have 6 wooded acres) or on the abandoned road that runs along the property boundary. While a bit chancy, it's also refreshing to get out even a little bit as my little self.

That would be really nice. I've thought about what it'd be like to walk outside in just a diaper. I figure secluded in a wooded area is the only place I'd ever be able to do it.

Not so much exhibitionism but freedom for me, I have a fairly private lot but passing trains and two neighbors can see parts of it & I love to be out and about on my propriety in good weather in just a diaper. I do make an effort not to be seen out of respect for others and fear of consequences.

Its not uncommon for me to wheel out the garbage to the curb after dark in the summer, in only a diaper, tshirt, and slippers. It's pretty dark, the odds of anyone seeing anything is close to zero, but the feeling of "exposure" / "fredom" is nice.

And earlier in the summer when the bugs aren't so bad yet I'll sit uout on the porch in the same and watch the world go by, starting around dusk. I'll see people, but there's not enough light on my unlit porch to show them any details of me. Again getting back to the "exposure" / "fredom" / "doing what I want" theme.

caitianx said:
I see this as a "No-No".

Here in Salem, NH one of the members of the Town Planning Board showed up at a teenaged girl's house in Windham, NH in just a diaper and got hauled-away by the police, and is now in jail.

No thank you.

Caitianx you realize that like... an adult person showing up at a minor's house in just underwear has a different subtext than wearing underwear in the backyard at night, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back