• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings everyone! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyLittleGirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello, nice to meet you all :)

First of all I want to excuse my poor grammar and spelling, English is unfortunately not my first language.

So one month ago I didn't even know that an ABDL community existed, then my boyfriend told me all about it.

I was shocked first, but tried to be open minded anyway and give it a shot. He told me that he would fantasies about diapering me and then cleaning me up, after wetting it.
Before this should happen I wanted to try it out by myself and I was pretty turned on after that.
Now it's almost a daily routine that my boyfriend powders and diapers me, lets me cuddle with my teddy and puts my dummy back in my mouth.

I'm really excited by all that but I do have insecurities which I like to discuss with people who have more experience than I do.

This fetish kind of collides with my self-image and the views I had about sex and sexiness. Also, it's like a guilty pleasure which has something shameful to me personally.

I'm looking forward to joining a conversation or get a new one started about this topic :)

Greetings and Love,

ShyLittleGirl <3

Hello there and welcome,
So what is your interest and hobbies?, for me I was interested in nature activities and geocacher, my hobbies was writing, reading and sometimes cooking. Nice to meet you here, English is not my first language too.

AEther*

Hey AEther,

Thanks for your reply! Your hobbies sound familiar to me :)
I also like writing and cooking. I would describe myself as creative slob :D
So I do drawing, singing, dancing, guitar playing but none of that really perfect. I also like to watch movies and debate later about them with friends. Topics like Psychology, Politics, Religion, and Medicine are interesting to me as well :)

Greetings :)

ShyLittleGirl said:
Hey AEther,

Thanks for your reply! Your hobbies sound familiar to me :)
I also like writing and cooking. I would describe myself as creative slob :D
So I do drawing, singing, dancing, guitar playing but none of that really perfect. I also like to watch movies and debate later about them with friends. Topics like Psychology, Politics, Religion, and Medicine are interesting to me as well :)

Greetings :)

Hi and welcome to the site. I wanted to respond to your question. I think most of us, when starting out, finally expressing ourselves in this sort of deep seated desire, also felt guilty, or had some trouble accepting it. I grew up on the Jersey Shore, a place where you had to be somewhat tough. As a boy growing up, I was in a lot of fights, some involving knives, etc. I had to be tough and I had this self image of being tough. I lifted weights and played sports, but at the same time, I wanted to wear diapers, use them and feel babyish.

I had a lot of conflicted feelings. I also am a musician, and I got very good grades in school. I tended to keep the grades hidden from my friends. They accepted me as a musician because I played very well, but being bullied was something I had to stand up to. Wearing diapers seemed to be the exact opposite of who I thought I should be, especially with all the social pressure that teenagers go through.

As I grew older, I realized that being human was complicated, and that we all are flawed in various ways. That doesn't make us any less valued as people or as a part of society, just different. If this is something you truly enjoy, have fun with it. Life is difficult enough without feeling guilty for something that causes no harm. It's just a little different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back