Not open for further replies.

kdlstarry9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
So it's nearing the end of the year and I been doing some recalculations on how much spend on just diapers for my incontinence and stuff.
I wear them pretty much 24/7 cause of leakage and they give me some emotional comfort.
I order ~3 cases of Northshorecare supreme and 2-3 cases of northshore supreme lites (45 per case) every 3.5 months (just over 100 days) costing about $345 after shipping and handling. So annually I spend about $1100 on diapers.

How much do you guys spend on diapers? Especially 24/7 and other incontinent folks?

I am not incontinent so I dont have to wear 24 hours a day. But... if I had to guess... I probably spend around $300-$400 a year.

I've spent $180 on diapers this year.

Non incontinent. I do not spend much in all honesty as I only wear a couple times a month. Maybe about £40, or $60 USD per annum.

I wear 24/7 for IC. My disposable cost is $507.00 a year. The rest of the time I'm in cloth and PUL panties.
Haven't replaced any cloth ones in 2 years and PUL panties in over a year. My monthly cost for powder and
and detergent averages around $14.00 a month.

IIRC it was going to be a bit over GBP 2k for everything last year, if I had kept up the 24/7 throughout, but in the end I only did about 9 months so pro rata around GBP 1600. That includes nappies, wipes, plastic pants and accessories, i.e. everything required to be completely toilet-free, and was based on buying a few cases at a time. Maybe it could have been shaved down a little but due to my fairly demanding work environment and routine, I can only use disposables and can't take chances with cheap brands, plus I like to change frequently. When I say 24/7, that's probably an average of 23.75/7, as there are moments when I can't wear / use the nappy due to work activities.

I am over $2500 this year for diapers and creams :(

JonahAkbar said:
My work explores the relationship between consumerist fetishism and romance tourism.
With influences as diverse as Machiavelli and Roy Lichtenstein, new tensions are generated from both constructed and discovered meanings.
Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the theoretical limits of the mind. What starts out as contemplation soon becomes debased into a manifesto of distress, leaving only a sense of unreality and the inevitability of a new reality.
As spatial replicas become clarified through frantic and critical practice, the viewer is left with a testament to the inaccuracies of our future.

I, for one, am very glad you chose to share that with us.

I only started about 5 or 6 months ago, but I've spent ~$400 on diapers/pull-ups.

I wear every night and occasionally the few more for an all day too, mostly disposables but I use my cloth diapers as well, my yearly costs run around $400.00.

Around $1700NZD / in the last 12 months - That includes a lot of cloth diapers as well, clothing, bottles, and assorted necessities
Slightly less as some of the stuff I got was when the NZD was 90c instead of 69c

I wear nearly 24/7.
I spend about $150 per month on average for diapers, so about $1800 per year for diapers.
I probably spend another $200 or so per year on wipes, guards, or other small items.
so about $2,000 per year total.

I'll be keeping a meticulous budget of this this coming year's diaper bills because I'm nearly out of money and I'm 87% sure I have diapers to blame for that.

This past January I started a new job that has me working from home most of the time, and traveling the rest of the time. When I'm at home, I tend to use two diapers during the day. When I'm traveling, I get to sleep in one, so it's a win-win. Regardless, I probably use about 1.5 diapers per day, so . . . wow, I think I spend a lot more on diapers than I thought. But hey, I could be drinking, using drugs, or--worst of all--have a boat. Wearing diapers is a LOT cheaper than having a boat. :)

-RMS

And wearing diapers or having a boat both deal with things that work best when wet and are a problem if they leak.

This year i spent a total of 280€ in disposable diapers. I probably would have spent a bit less if it wasn't to try some of the more recent abdl diapers available. I also didn't include the cloth diapers i bought but if i were to guess i'm pretty sure i spent more on that than on disposables, the advantage, of course, is that it's a one time buy.

Nam,
what cloth diaper do you use? I am looking into maybe using some cloth at home

I spend about £60 a month using 3 diapers a day - £720 so a little over $1000 a year

I spend approximately $100 a year on diapers. Though I'm not IC and ration how often I wear.

I'd say about $500 at most. A case lasts me about 2-3 months since I don't wear every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back