The great void of ABDL in New Zealand. Or am I just not looking hard enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings,

So I decided to write my first thread (aside from my introduction), and thought this would be a good place to start.

I live in New Zealand and have struggled to find places online to buy adult diapers (from within the country) that are geared more toward the ABDL community (the sort of thing I'm thinking of are, for example, Bambino Diapers. That particular brand doesn't ship to NZ though).

In actual fact I recently found one site (here) that has started an ABDL section on the store although it doesnt really have a whole lot on it. I guess I should mention I have bought Huggies DryNites in the past, but these are not really what I'm looking for.

Is there anybody else from New Zealand, or maybe Australia who knows any good stores?

Another note I guess I should add is that discrete shipping is pretty important to me. The package could potentially be picked up by any one of my flatmates so if anybody knows places that are reliable in their discreteness it would be great.

Cheers guys.

Last edited:
I have just made a purchase of Snuggies from paddingplus.com - which is in Australia so shipping is somewhat expensive, so may or may not be an option for you. Occasionally you can find people selling ABDL/Premium diapers on trademe though.

Prussic_aux said:
I have just made a purchase of Snuggies from paddingplus.com - which is in Australia so shipping is somewhat expensive, so may or may not be an option for you.

Huh... Padding Plus actually looks really good. And the shipping cost to NZ worked out to be about $16 which is pretty good. I'll definitely look into it a bit more.

What are they like in terms of plain packaging?

First time ordering so I'm not too sure, but since it's going through customs there will have to be a declaration of it's contents on the paperwork. Probably something like "disposable undergarments" or similar.

Ah true.. I didn't even think about that.

Could anyone give me an idea of how obvious something like that makes it? I mean like, are the papers folded somewhere out of sight or will it be blatantly stuck on the top?

Cheers for your help Prussic_aux

The customs declaration is customarily right on top next to the shipping info. We are talking super easy to see who and what for the customs agents. Any paper folding will keep the contents part visible to the outside. Discretion is up to the shipper. You could contact the shipper to discuss their specific policies, but international law says contents clearly marked.

A friend of mine ordered from Germany and received a box declaring "adult diapers" in an adult diaper box. He found his package hilarious considering the contents. He will be ordering from them again. I bought 100 amp relays from a Chinese company off Amazon and the bag was pre-printed with "cell phone accessories". Yeah, right. For diapers, I have seen incontinence supplies and clothing. It can depend on who labels it.

Nurse Mauds plain packaged when I ordered some Moli Super Plus. They use NZ Couriers and I received them the day after ordering online! They dont package in a box, just plain brown paper, so if you know what a soft pack of diapers feels like, then you would know whats packaged inside.

BlueSky said:
Huh... Padding Plus actually looks really good. And the shipping cost to NZ worked out to be about $16 which is pretty good. I'll definitely look into it a bit more.

nice find! cushies, 24/7, xplus, AND snuggies!

Are these the Abena diapers that (i've heard) people like quite a lot here? This is the only NZ site I've managed to find with a reasonably large selection on it.

I finally found a solution :D

There's a company which can deliver to a freight forwarding depot in my city in plain packaging for me to pick up from. Discrete and no chance of the people I live with even knowing I got a package in the mail.

Guys at Paddingplus are awesome. I am positive they will discretely package.

Argent said:
Guys at Paddingplus are awesome. I am positive they will discretely package.

I emailed them and you are correct - so I shouldn't have any issues with ordering from them :D

According to ABU their products are counterfeit - example: the Cushies have not purple on the sides.
Who wants to have genuine products, directly supplied from NZ? We will take the call - but we need your support to get the things going.
By the way - there is also a group especially for Kiwis:
http://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=826

Paddingplus...

BlueSky said:
I emailed them and you are correct - so I shouldn't have any issues with ordering from them :D

According to ABU are their Cushies counterfeit - example: the sides are not purple.
Who wants to have genuine products directly delivered from NZ? We will take the call, but we need your support.

- - - Updated - - -

BlueSky - please take this thread into the Kiwi group - best place to discuss with other Kiwis.
http://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=826

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back