• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings, Salutations, Hello, Konichiwa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshikagaNatsumeHime

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello everyone, you can call me Natsume. For starters aside from obvious reasons for coming here, I am transgender, male to female. I'm also working on learning how to make video games, and I hope to actually get good enough to become my own indie video game developer eventually.

As for what brings me here?
Well I love diapers, acting younger than I am, I'm also a sissy, and love sissyish fashions, especially because they make me feel young. While I do love diapers I'm more of a Sissy/LG, but one that likes being treated like a baby from time to time. Cause sometimes it's good to just let go of all adulthood and be as little as possible. Also I still sometimes wet the bed, so loving diapers is very handy there.

As for my interests... I love anime, cartoons, reading books, and playing video games. My Favorite Genres are are Post Apocalyptic and Science Fiction, I dislike fantasy, don't hate it, just burned out on it. I like to write too, but haven't done anything worth publishing, except for some fan fiction. I'm also working on learning how to code. I'm a bit of a techie and I love old hardware (consoles and computers). I'm actually looking for a Commodore 64 and a Vic 20 to help me get my head around coding and programing more. Besides that I love those old computers, and had them growing up along with an Atari 800XL, but lost them, so I'm eager to replace them. Also, no I'm not that old, they were my dad's computers that got handed down.

What I'm looking for here is of course support, along with people I can talk to about being into the sort of things here. Also it's nice that they have reviews on products that interest me, so I can make good buying decisions.

Reactions: Deleted member 29386
That was a great intro Natsume! This is a support site so there are many members here t help you with your trans questions. I had a Vic 20 30 years ago and gave it to charity back in 2001. I wish I still had it. I'm sure some like you would pay top dollar for it. Oh, well.

Anyways...Welcome to the site and we will see you around I'm sure!

zipperless said:
That was a great intro Natsume! This is a support site so there are many members here t help you with your trans questions. I had a Vic 20 30 years ago and gave it to charity back in 2001. I wish I still had it. I'm sure some like you would pay top dollar for it. Oh, well.

Anyways...Welcome to the site and we will see you around I'm sure!

Thank you!

Also I don't have any trans questions particularly. I'm already comfortable with myself in that respect, but I've been around too, so if someone needs help or advice I'm always be willing to help. I just wanted to be honest about it upfront. Also for Vic 20s, Commodore 64s, Atari 400/800s, they can demand a premium price, but I've picked up similar things in thrift stores dirt cheap. I got two MSXs and a ZX Spectrum 128 for for a grand total of 20 bucks this last winter at a thrift store. They just don't turn up that often. Also they're both from overseas, which makes them difficult to get running, work around central, and the power adaptors cost more than the computers.

Anyways thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back