• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hi guys. I'm boobybird (somebody will get the reference) and I live near SLC, Utah. Was originally raised in Long Beach CA and I've been a diaper lover since I was at least 7. I used to wear them regularly and use them but it screwed up my bladder to the point where life was just a juggle. I now just wear them for the sheer comfort of them and I just do that at home (and a nice thick diaper is like a cloud), especially when I'm sleeping.

Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome to ADisc, Boobybird89. From your brief introduction you are sure to enjoy the site as you browse and read the topics and threads.

How about telling us more about yourself, such as hobbies, other interests, and such like?

Hi there, and welcome! It's nice to meet you as well.

I see you enjoy video games. Do you have a particular favorite to play?

I don't have a particular game I enjoy but I do have several systems. NES is probably my favorite of the bunch. I have an NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Genesis, DSLite and an Xbox 360. I also own a MAME arcade cabinet and that has about 400 games on it so far. Ranges from Pac-Man and Galaga to more obscure titles from the late 70's-early 80's. I also have a collection of Nintendo Power mags that range from the first issue in 1988 to I think 1991 (latest one I have in the bunch is Super Mario World's debut).

In terms of other hobbies, I LOVE cartoons. 60's through 90's in particular. I also love MLP: FiM, my favorite characters are Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. I am a major bookworm and I buy books from thrift stores regularly.

Hi ! Welcome, even if I'm not here since ages lol

Thanks for the welcomes too btw :) You guys seem really friendly!

Hi boobybird89.
It is nice to meet you.
Welcome to ADISC.

Whoops! I never made a proper introduction! Hello boobybird (I feel dirty even saying it, shame you all!) welcome to ADISC from a fellow Snivy. I see you have already acquainted yourself here. I hope you enjoy your stay sir.

Thanks! No other name came to mind lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back