• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A wild newbie appears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdono146

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Heyhey everyone! I'm Mira.

I'm really really new to the whole AB/DL thing, also a babyfur. I came across this site as a bit of a learning tool, reading about various topics and trying to learn more as I explore this part of my life.

I'm kind of an all around geek. Big fan of scifi/fantasy movies, books, TV, games. I collect retro PC games and hardware as well as retro video gaming stuff. I do a little writing, a little drawing, and even a little music. I play piano and flute, and I'm learning to play clarinet.

I'm looking forward to doing a bit more than lurking in the forums now, haha. This seems like a wonderful and diverse community, and so I'm looking forward to interacting with some of y'all!

Hello Mira and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction, and I will look forward to seeing your posts in the forums.

Egor

Hi mira! wow you have a lot of information there! hope you get to interact with everyone in a good way! i've already learned some from looking around the site!

vdono146 said:

I'm really really new to the whole AB/DL thing, also a babyfur. I came across this site as a bit of a learning tool, reading about various topics and trying to learn more as I explore this part of my life.

I'm kind of an all around geek. Big fan of scifi/fantasy movies, books, TV, games. I collect retro PC games and hardware as well as retro video gaming stuff. I do a little writing, a little drawing, and even a little music. I play piano and flute, and I'm learning to play clarinet.

I'm looking forward to doing a bit more than lurking in the forums now, haha. This seems like a wonderful and diverse community, and so I'm looking forward to interacting with some of y'all!

Yo and welcome! :) Glad to see another geek joining adisc, though I'm much more into comics (all kinds, not just superheros) and games. I do find old computers interesting, but I lack the knowledge and space to collect them. Have you watch any of Lazy Game Reviews videos? He has a laaaarge collection of old PC stuff, both hardware and games.

vdono146 said:

Hey there! I'm a new babyfur too, who's very new to this community as well! It's always so good to see a fellow geek :3 I love retro games and computers as well, I'm a real big techy sort as well as a musician (i play ukulele and synth, used to play violin). I'd love to chat with you more sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back