• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey guys I'm fianlly here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raprture

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
so I originally started coming here to look at peoples experiences and messing tips and now I'm a lot more comfortable with the whole thing I though i'd finally make an account and get to know some people. I've just moved out and doing a university degree in Biomedical science. I'm massively nerdy (not that bad compared with some friends of mine) and love Warhammer 40k. I'm looking forward to meeting people and maybe a IRL meet if its doable. but enough ramblings

Hello there and welcome, for me I was college student of biotech science, so what's your other interest besides games? There's lot of people here can help if you had problems and i hope you enjoy at here.

AEther*

Thanks. I just really want to meet more ABs maybe near me. I play probibly way to many video games but other than that & 40k I've not got a whole lot going on.

That's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back