To those of you who Colour in Colouring books...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a question!!
Do you Colour inside the lines? If not do you try to? Do you Colour it crazy?(red cats, purple trains, gold oceans etc.)

For me it depends on the mood, but I will try to Colour I. The lines!
(Also bonus question, do you hold your crayon/coloured pencil in a fist, or do you hold it normally?)

I hold mine normal like and I color in the lines :D

I never really thought about the way I hold the crayon - so I hold it normally.

As to coloring within the lines: What I do is I try to color on the fast side but I try to stay within the lines. By doing it this way I often do go outside the lines but not by much. Just enough that it doesn't look like an adult coloring.

I'm slightly OCD so I have to color in the lines. The only problem is that sometimes I slightly stray. Damn it!

This simple topic has just given me much to think about.
I do still enjoy coloring in Coloring Books, and I do color inside the lines. I use the ' proper ' colors.
I did not always color this way.
What happened ?
I used to color crazy. I used color outside the lines.
Has society, and life in general finally beat me down ?
A Kat once sang something like, " Blue skies are blue, green grass is green. There's no need to see colors any other way, than the way they always have been seen."
Damn it ! When I was not paying attention, somewhere , at some time, I must have learned to ' conform '.

Yes I do like to color in a coloring book.

I say in the lines and make the perfect picture.

I loved to drive my oldest son crazy by having him get the kids menu up until he was 13 so I could color. He still order off the regular menu, but it embarrassed the h* out of him.

I usually color inside the lines, although sometimes I'm "inventive" about the colors I use for things. I color very infrequently though, to be honest. I'd rather draw on free paper and, to be entirely honest, I always hated art projects when I was actually little and my little now doesn't love them either.

I was never really able to color inside the lines perfectly anyway, but I yes accurate colors at least.

I personally LOVE colouring books, colouring and drawing. I hold my coloured pencils, felt tips and crayons normally but might try holding them in a fist to feel more little. I try to colour in in the lines but may have to try to let my little side take over for a while. LOL! :)

I definitely get inventive when I color in my coloring books. I actually do my best not to color anything "normally" at all. But I do color inside the lines. Hm, I'd like to get a new set of crayons because mine are all broken. I press too hard when I color!

I recently did some colouring while doing some little age play with my girlfriend. We pretended to be about 7 or so, and had a colouring competition, to see who could finish first but still do a good job. I coloured properly, like a big boy, inside the lines and using the right colours, but I was so keen on finishing first that I put off a much needed potty break, and I ended up doing a wee in my pants as I sat at the outside table. When she saw what had happened, she wet her pants too. We kept on colouring for a little bit more after that.

I sometimes color in the lines and sometimes I color outside the lines.. I love Doc Mcstuffins :)

Sounds like a fun time had for all.
Although sounds like diapers would have made the situation a little less messy. But sometimes (most times) play time is more important then potty time.

I rigidly color between the lines of coloring pictures.

In the lines, as much as my spastic li'l' body will allow. I tend to like big fat crayons, because I can hold them in a fist. Who knows, maybe one day I'll color an elephant pink.

I actually prefer colored pencils and try to make it look really nice. I don't really regress as much as most ABDL's because I'm more of an LB than an AB, so the best part about coloring is to just get lost in a very simple task where you can just passively see your progress and fill in all the minor details until you have a really cool picture. I like to take the same picture and color it different ways to see how it changes the scene. I suppose that's more relaxation than regression, but it's the closest thing I have.

Hello All,

Yep, I love coloring. I got tons of coloring books. When I color though, I color with my non-dominate hand. Because I don't use it, it's stayed astrophyed at the stage of a toddler. So when I color, my pages look like a toddler did it. I have to go very slow, and use a lot of control to stay in the lines. But if I try to color at my regular speed it looks like a toddler colored it. Out of the lines and all. :)

-Baby Stanley

I use my left (non-dominant) hand to color! I try to color in the lines but it is difficult and takes longer- it definitely makes me feel little, hehe. I hold my crayons normally, and I don't go crazy with colors. I do tend to color with a lot of pink, though. (´・ω・`)

I love to stay in the lines and do the nicest job possible! Usually in native colors, though I might like to start experimenting! Nothing beats relaxing and coloring in.

For me it depends. I usually like to color in the lines, but sometimes when I'm feeling especially babyish, I go all out and I tend to scribble all over the page. It's all good fun!
I remember back at Bronycon last year me and my momma got to color in a My Little Pony coloring book together. I bet you could guess what parts she colored, and what parts I did ^^;
coloring book.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back