What stuffed animal did you have as a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

predfan15

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Title says it all...

I had a stuffed rabbit named Sally. She started out white and pristine but eventually got pretty roughed up!

Hoorf said:
Not sure if you're familiar with the TV show "Family Affair" from the late '60s/early '70s, but Buffy had one and made it famous.

I watched Family Affair when it was on but I never know that Mrs. Beasley was a real doll. I figured it was just a doll used for the TV show.

Live and learn!

I had two teddy bears. One was new and the other, old and beat up. I was adopted at the age of two, and my guess is that the new one was probably given to me and my parents when I was adopted. Because I wasn't adopted until the age of two, I'm guessing that I may have spent some time in an adoptive orphanage and probably was given an old teddy bear that I took with me because I was attached to it.

I had a favorite small spotted white tiger, his name was spot. He was the last thing I tried to give up when I went through my worst purge ever, sadly he didn't make it out of it. That was really a turning point when I did that, I realized that my little side was never going away if getting rid of spot wasn't enough.

I had a lot actually, but Lamby was by my side nearly every night. He was a kind of human-like, all white lamb. I grew out of the stuffed animal phase, but I do still have a few pieces of my blankies from when I was an infant. I run them through my fingers almost every night, I just love the feeling they give me :)

"Bear". . .he is actually laying down next to me right now. (^_^)

I actually have a lot more- yeah, I kept them all -stuffed animals, including one my father says I was given when I was born. (26 years ago). I feel kind of bad they are all stored away without a good place to set them out.

Hi

I had a rabit called Gus. I had him for years. I got read of him becouse I was told it was time to grow up. I was very upset as I didn't really want to get read of him or grow up.

Now I have Rex he is a Dogie and he keeps me safe at night.

I had a whole bunch, but my favourite one was probably a stuffed dog named Sobaka. He was purple and white and he only had one eye. My uncle's parents gave him to me along with his funny name (it means dog in Russian - "собака") I still have him.

When I was 3 we were in the mall and I fell in love with this monkey. On my fourth birthday I got that monkey and It was my favorite, that is until our dog chewed her up. Then I had this bear and when you pressed his tummy His nose would have little dolphins going around kinda like a snow globe. I named him nosey. And yeah the dog got that one too. Then when I was 9 I got the two most cherished stuffed animals that I had for the rest of my child hood and teens. A monkey named hairy and a dog named copper. SO I have had some many special ones.

A mouse from build a bear!

I remember me having a small blue rabbit that I took everywhere with me, no idea where he is at now.

Then there was Bingo the talking bear. I played with him all the time. I just found him earlier this week., he's now sitting in my bedroom, but without the yellow scarf though. Somehow batteries got left in the battery pack, I'd say for 15 years or so, and they corroded. I have to see if I can get it cleaned up and hope no damage was caused by it.

I have a monkey called nana I have had since I was around 3.. I never figured out why I called her nana :laugh:, I also have a dog called bruce that was my first teddy.. I never stopped sleeping with them even when I lived with my boyfriend, he never said anything :laugh:

I don't remember having a stuffed animal but I did have a stuffed clown that I liked but I had to get rid of it because my younger brother was afraid of it and I really liked him too.

Don't remember if I had a stuffed animal but I had a cat since I was 5 and he always slept on my bed at night.

To be clear, the cat was a real, live cat, not a stuffed animal.

Last edited:
When I was a kid I slept every night with a stuffed: elephant, giraffe, Snoopy, two bears, a rabbit, a dog and a cat. My twin bed was full! :D

I had cats. Loads of cats. A big striped one, a middle sized black one, a tiger-striped one, a white one, a small brown-beige striped one (my favourite) and I remember having two of the same grey ones because I had one from a store and a while later saw the exact same one at a garage sale and begging my mum to buy it so they could be twins. Also I had a hedgehog, which was cute, anda teddy bear that I didn't like very much because it made weird noises if you tilted it back (it probably was meantto be a "bear noise" but it scared the heck out of me back then). Plus a ton of other plushies that would take too long to list here, anyway the cats were undoubtedly my favourites :3

I am still pretty young so I have almost all of my stuffies from when I was younger. My fave though wasn't a stuffie she was a doll named whoopsie and when you pressed on her belly her pony tails flipped up☺️☺️. When I got older she dissapeard sadly 😢. But now I have very many stuffies there is lamby that I won at a Denny's grabber machine, a blue bunny my dad got me for Easter, a sock monkey (that i made), fluffy a build a bear, two Dino's one a doodle Dino and a triceratops that I one in Disney when I was younger in animal kingdom. And more☺️🙈 I really love stuffies.

I had a teddy bear when I was little named "Teddy" kinda liked the name and he was super cozy. Besides him I have my current plushie I've had for 3 years now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back