Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
do you have any babyish behaviors blind in to your adult life? For me when I'm deep in to my thought intentionally bite on my thumb. :thumbsup: Luke for me my friends don't think any thing about it and some times win I wont a smock when no one is around I suck on a passafire I keep in my pocket.

I usually have one of my plushies out on the desk in front of me, and quite a few people know I sleep with a little comfort blanket on my pillow - I say it helps me sleep better, which is actually true.

I still have my teddy bear from when I was a baby, which I still sleep with every night when I'm at home. I don't bring him with me when I move out during term time for uni though. It's never really specifically an AB-type thing for me, it's just that I've had him my entire life so he means a ton to me. So, yeah, somewhat babyish but, screw the world! He's mine and he's awesome to snuggle with! :D

If sleeping with a teddy bear or stuffed animal is a "little" thing, then I know a lot of latent ABDLs. (^_^)

Almost every Christmas up until 12/13, I would get a new teddy bear, usually one of those "snowflake" bears from Walmart. The last one I received was a small bear wearing a red hoodie with the word "BEAR" on it. I have slept with him just about every night since.

I had a rocky childhood and those bears just brought so much comfort and I can not sleep peacefully without one. I do not hide that fact either, anyone walking into my room can see him sitting up on my bed. (^_^)

I still have two of my baby blankets, one of which was made before I was even born, and I sleep with them almost every night, and have slept with them every night my entire life. I also have a stuffed rat I sleep with nightly. I find my blankets and stuffed rat to be very comforting and I sleep far better with them than without. Not to mention the blanket partly helps to prop up my head which helps prevent acid reflux at night.

Hehe. Still pick my nose. It just gets so uncomfortable! And tissues just don't get right up into the brain!

Saying that, I think anyone who has worked around cement dust or been to a bushfire knows the joy of getting a good boog out.

It seems that bad time is baby time. lol. I do like to sleep in a wet diaper with my stuff dog Taco. I wish I still have any thing from my childhood. :frown:

I talk to myself when going for walks, comment on funny things I see. I've stopped caring about what other people think about me, honestly - it's their problem.

magnolia said:
I talk to myself when going for walks, comment on funny things I see. I've stopped caring about what other people think about me, honestly - it's their problem.
I second that

Now when you talk to yourself, people think you are on a cell phone.

I make up words to popular songs. The lyrics tell about me in diapers and what a baby I am and how mommy has to keep me in diapers and plastic pants. When I'm alone I sing my little songs out loud and get a little thrill out of it. I can see the day I'm committed to a nursing home and I'm singing my little jingles oblivious of the nurses and other residents giggling and scratching their heads.... Hee hee....

I have a 3 husky dog team of plushies! All where Christmas gifts from my closest friends! They don't know I'm an abdl, but they know I like plushies. I take one of them to the university I attend because he is such a nerd and really likes going to school. So he sits in my backpack with his head sticking out. :3

howiebabe said:
Now when you talk to yourself, people think you are on a cell phone.

That's sort of a game I play with myself while walking. "Bluetooth or schizophrenic?" Seattle has a number in both categories.

I do plenty of childish things even when adult, although I try to keep them within reason of course. In general all I can say is I don't become someone else when I leave my home. :)

All sorts of little things I guess. I have a plushie on my desk at work and I like cartoons and seem to talk about them a lot with friends. I've noticed I also get into childhood nostalgia conversations a lot. I've never met anyone that didn't like Reading Rainbow.

Trevor said:
That's sort of a game I play with myself while walking. "Bluetooth or schizophrenic?" Seattle has a number in both categories.

Taco commercial girl: why not both?

magnolia said:

RainbowDash728 said:
I second that

I third that.😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Trevor said:

Ironically that happens a lot in my area as well actually. I do that myself just to avoid being mugged sometimes because crazy people like me usually don't have anything worth stealing and I am quite intimidating because I am 6'6" tall anyways. I just make it a point to never own a Bluetooth just to make it obvious which category I am under. This has probably saved me from multiple muggings in the past ironically. Hilariously society has encouraged this behavior unintentionally as a result. Even the cops are somewhat afraid of me because they are scared of what they will find if I needed to call for their help so they encourage this as well and ignore that side of me if they spot me doing that because it makes their life and their job easier ultimately.

I sniff my blanket (satin edged cot blanket I sleep with), 'hold the sky up' (some people call it 'reaching for the stars') and pick up random things from the ground like dummies (soothers / pacis)

i've been obsessed with stuffed animals for as long as i can remember, so that's fairly normal behavior for me...hell, sleeping with a plushie seems like pretty normal behavior for many these days. my room is a bit excessive though, overrun with plushies, dolls and body pillows. ;;

as the types that have been selling have gotten more interesting, i've gotten super into fashion dolls in my normal/adult life as well. monster high, lalaloopsy, novistars...there are a lot of really cool and cute dolls coming out lately, and even if i don't really play with them just having them on a shelf is nice because they're adorable. c:

i feel a little bad that it's "easier" for me to get away with liking childish things because i was born female. i think everyone should like what they like and not get judged for it, as long as what they like/do isn't harmful. this is an opinion that's stated time and time again, especially in regards to stuff like this, but i feel it deserves to be said as many times as it needs, until everyone closed-minded people get their heads out of their asses. :v

I still pick my nose but if I do it in public I go to the bathroom to do it though. I also always humming to myself all the time especially when I am out and about trying to get to where I'm going. I try to confine it all to the privacy of my room but so far I'm losing the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back