Brought to many nappies again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
IMG_0240.jpg

I brought to many nappies again and am currently not wearing at the moment because after 19 days wearing contently I've burned myself out and I have no desire to wear, so I have a bedroom stocked up with nappies and nowhere to put them and I hate the fact I can't hide the two ugly boxes they are in sitting in my room.

I was thinking about leaving most of them outside a charity shop, what would they think of the unopened adult baby nappies, would they could they resell them do you think? Lol.

The medical ones could go to a thrift shop (if unopened of course), and you might be able to sell the AB ones to people on here? Or eBay/Craigslist.

Thats a nice diaper stack! I've recently done something similar, I've got around 12 boxes of Abena L4 in a room and various boxes and packets of misc diapers, its gonna take a while to get through them.
As for burning yourself out, keep going!

You can never have to many nappies they will gone before you know it. My great stash is starting to get low. So stay cool and enjoy your nappies.

Avoid the purge bobbilly!

Stack them so they form a nice shape and thrown a sheet over the top so they are out of sight out of mind for a while.

I fail to see the problem...

I regularly get over stocked, and give tons away to people who need them or would like them , there are countless ways to give away extras , if they are truly that, if you are just overwhelmed take a step back, gain some perspective before you do anything with them,don't rush into a purge that you will regret later, not everyone has access to good diapers so gifting them is a great thing, but don't do so at great expense to yourself, burnout passes and you move on but don't be at diaper 0 when it does , and from the photo it might be helpfull to put the mirror in front of them instead of behind.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

When I was a little kid, my mom would help me build a fort by getting some kitchen chairs and draping a sheet or blanket over the chairs. You could do the same thing but instead of chairs, use your stack of diapers. Think how nice it would smell, and you could play with toys and plushies in your fort! That would be a lot better than purging.

wow thats alot of diapers

dogboy said:
When I was a little kid, my mom would help me build a fort by getting some kitchen chairs and draping a sheet or blanket over the chairs. You could do the same thing but instead of chairs, use your stack of diapers. Think how nice it would smell, and you could play with toys and plushies in your fort! That would be a lot better than purging.

Yep problem solved... Definitely do this!

Too many? Looks like not enough. I'm sure they could use and resell some medical ones but I don't think they could sell ab ones. Ebay or Craigslist would probably be your best chance to get rid of them.

Can you have too many nappies?

I wish that was my problem, tbh it kinda aggravates me when people say they 'have too many.' Kinda a kick in the ass to us poorer ab/dls who can't afford anywhere near that much. -Or really any period.-

I'll echo the sentiment of "don't throw them out" because I often find myself in the burnout feeling after I've worn continuously for a while. Even sometimes just a few days makes me lose interest. But having done the purge cycle too many times, I will say that it is FAR better to find another way to store them than to get rid of them altogether.

Usually for me, the desire comes back at some point, and as Tetra said, when the desire returns, you don't want to be diaperless and have to rebuy everything. Right now, with the number of diapers I have and the rate that I go through them, I can probably go a year without having to buy any. When I lose interest, I just bury them under other stuff out of sight until I want to wear again. Consider perhaps moving them into a closet and keeping them out of sight, that way you don't have to see them and think about them, but they are there when you decide you want them.

zaps said:
I'll echo the sentiment of "don't throw them out" because I often find myself in the burnout feeling after I've worn continuously for a while. Even sometimes just a few days makes me lose interest. But having done the purge cycle too many times, I will say that it is FAR better to find another way to store them than to get rid of them altogether.

Usually for me, the desire comes back at some point, and as Tetra said, when the desire returns, you don't want to be diaperless and have to rebuy everything. Right now, with the number of diapers I have and the rate that I go through them, I can probably go a year without having to buy any. When I lose interest, I just bury them under other stuff out of sight until I want to wear again. Consider perhaps moving them into a closet and keeping them out of sight, that way you don't have to see them and think about them, but they are there when you decide you want them.

This. Put them out of sight until the desire comes back. DO NOT PURGE.

Depending where you are in the uk i could buy some from you. I need to re-stock soon

Just put them in a closet and forget about them for awhile. Why have them all out of the boxes right next to your bed like that? I'm laughing to myself imagining what some non-ABDL person's reaction would be walking into a room like that. :laugh:

jeez wish I was that rich I could afford to buy too many nappies ;) I'd say just spread the out through the house with little hiding stashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back