• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty234

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I'm sorta new here, have had an account for a while but I have never posted anything or introduced myself. I'm 33 years old, married DL with a small AB side living in Goleta, California. I have been a DL almost as long as I can remember and like a lot of people here I'm sure, I thought I was the only one in the world until I googled adult diapers when I was 25 and found out I was not alone.

It is a goal of mine to meet and/or make AB/DL friends in real life but I don't mind making online friends either so feel free to drop me a line.

In addition to diapers I love to cook/bbq, watching/reading sci-fi, horror and fantasy, playing my guitar, art, music and video games.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post,

- Russell

Hello Russell and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

I too like cooking and BBQ.
I would like to suggest that you look into our group called "Foodies"

Egor

Thanks Egor! I just joined, hope to be sharing some awesome recipes soon!

Hey Russell, great intro. With such broad intetests you'll find lots of friends to engage with here. Don't hang round the edges, jump in and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back