First diaper memory after toddler

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBuck

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I think my journey here started when i was 5 or 6. After initially being diaper/training pants free for a while (no nighttime accidents) i had a problem with going #2 occasionally. Not medically i was just a lazy kid I guess. This only seemed to happen at the baby sitters. So one day i guess she got tired of it and put me in a diaper. While the other kids were having fun playing with the big kid toys i was sat on the floor in the living room to play with baby toys. When my mom picked me up she found out what had happened and we went home. I took off the diaper but it just felt right so i put it back on. It all picked back up when i was maybe 13 and ocassionally took a diaper or two just for fun. Later on I came across links online for people that liked it too.

It was when my family was going to six flags great america when I was three. I recall being taken out of my car seat and placed in my stroller. I had just woken up from a nap and at that time I was still kept in diapers. I remember my parents used to worry about my learning capabilities because I still was unable to talk, not even baby gibberish. Anywho, I recall being seated in the stroller, given some cheerios, my mom saying how cute I look, and my siblings racing off with my dad to get in line.

I remember when I was 4 years old, I was running around the house saying "dah dah" over and over again. My mom had asked me several times to stop and act like a big boy. Finally she got angry and told me that if I said it one more time, she was going to put me back into diapers, and if I thought she was kidding, she still had my diapers. That was my light bulb moment. I suddenly realized that I wanted to be back in diapers, but they were having company coming over and I didn't want to be embarrassed wearing diapers in front of them, so I reluctantly said no. But every since then, I knew I wanted to wear diapers, desperately.

I worked this into my story, "Coffee Stop" which is on this site.

I wore diapers at night until I was nearly 5. I still remember what it was like waking up with a wet diaper. I never wanted to take ot off and my parents were kinda mad about it. I was always interested in diapers and when I had the chance to somehow get diapers I would use them. I remember finding my own old diapers when I was 7 (I think) and wearing and wetting them. I have lots of memories about diapers that I somehow remember insanely well.

Goodnights since I was (still am) a bedwetter.
Then the first real diaper I bought by myself was a molicare super plus (purple) I was around 10yo

Interesting enough, one of my first memories of my childhood, next to the sega genesis (around 5yo) and one traumatic lip injury (3yo), was of me and my brother trying on baby diapers when I was 4 (he was 7). At least, it seems real. I remember putting one on and saying something like "I'm gonna try to poo". And then it just became an obsession to find diapers and wear them. I think I had an issue with my bladder when I was little, I wet the bed a couple times, but it never got me anywhere except noisy, plastic sheets which were not my cup of tea.

I guess it sorta depends on how you define "toddler." Some would call a three-year-old a toddler, regardless of walking ability, but I'll go with the dictionary definition of "a child just learning to walk." With that in mind: My oldest memory is of being diapered at bedtime by my mom. Some of the context of this memory has been lost in the mists of time, but I'm 99% certain that I was three years old and potty-trained, and was wearing diapers only for bedwetting. The memory is just fragments, and completely visual. In it, I'm lying sprawled in my bed with crib bars attached to the room-facing side. My mom pushes the back of a cloth diaper under my bottom, folds the front of it up between my legs, and fans it out. That's the end of the memory, unfortunately. After that would have come the pins and plastic pants.

All of my cloth diapers were also used by my younger sister, and were kept around after that, whether simply to be used as rags, or for a possible third child that never arrived. Naturally, as these diapers were accessible during the entirety of my childhood, I wore them very often. And, perhaps not surprisingly, I would often role-play myself in that bedtime memory when pinning a diaper on.

And, uniquely, I have four of the actual diapers that my sister and I wore as babies--Curity "Day/Night" prefolds. I snagged them from my parents' garage several years ago when, somewhat to my surprise, I found that the old box of diapers was right where I'd last seen it before leaving for college. So! There's something like a one-in-twelve chance that, in my current diaper stash, I have the very same diaper that my mom pinned on me in that memory. Fun to think about!

Well, I guess I always liked diapers, but I remember in my childhood (5yr or less) my uncles had to visited me, and their children (also 5yr) had to wear diapers for sleep. I asked if I could use too, they refused ;-;
I remember when the movie "2012" was released, that part when the family goes camping, the woman told that girl would use Goodnites to sleep, I was very curious to search about that diaper. Until today -including Pull Ups- I prefer and I find they're more cool and than the normal diapers. :D

As a 4 or 5 year old my family traveled to visit some friends. We stayed at their house for several nights. The kids were one year and about three years younger than me and both wet the bed nightly -- I didn't know that before arriving. I myself was dry every night.
When it was bed time, my friend put on a diaper right in front of me as I remember...and asked if I needed one.
I remember jumping on the opportunity and putting one on. It was amazing.
I remember staying up late talking with my friend and joking - at one point his mom came in mad and gave us both a swat on our butts. I remember how it felt to have my diapered rear swatted. My mom or she never said anything about the diaper - I can't imagine she didn't notice. Perhaps she assumed I needed it because obviously both her kids did.

I remember when I was probably about three or four, I was in my room...and I was SUPPOSED to be napping (but what kind of kid wants to nap?) I was just laying there staring up at the diapers/pullups that were on the top of my dresser. I don't know why my mom kept them, by this time I specifically remember being out of them, but I'm not sure for how long. I remember wanting to wear them so bad. I actually got out of bed and climbed the giant, heavy oak dresser to try and get them, like I was a mountain climber or something. Unfortunately, my mom caught me and I was yelled at and spanked all the way back to my bed. I remember crying myself to sleep and things obviously haven't been the same with my mind, ever since.

I wore diapers or cloth training pants with plastic panties to bed until I was past my 11th birthday. I outgrew the diapers around 10, so after that it was the trainers only.

These were a night time thing only, but there was one exception I can remember. I think I was around 7, and we were going to my grandparents farm which was about a 4 hour drive away. I can't remember exactly why, but we had to get there early as my dad was going to a funeral or something that was a couple of hours drive further on from there. He was taking us to the farm first, then leaving with my grandfather from there. He wanted to get to the farm by 7am, so we had to leave by 3.

We packed the car the night before, and I went to bed early, wearing a disposable nappy. I was woken up at about 2:30 by my mother, who had made me some breakfast to eat before we left. I hadn't wet during my sleep, so mum took my dry nappy off and took me to the toilet first. I ate some toast, and we prepared to leave. Mum called me back to the bedroom to get dressed, and she had my clothes laid out. I was to wear red sweat pants with a t shirt and a jumper, socks but no shoes. I'd take my sandals to slip into if I had to get out.

She also had my still dry nappy that I had wore to bed the night before.

I was very tired and groggy, and didn't quite understand why my nappy was set out. Mum told me I would be wearing the diaper in case I fell asleep and had an accident in the car. I didn't want to, and I remember carrying on a bit about it. That soon stopped after dad came in and told me to shut up and do as I was told.

So I lay down, probably crying a bit, and mum put my nappy back on and helped me dress, and we left soon after. I must've fallen asleep for a while, but I do remember waking up and the sun was shining. I needed to pee, but hadn't wet myself as I slept, so that was a bonus. We were only about an hour from the farm, and I told my folks I needed to do a wee. Mum asked me if I was already wet, and when I said no, she said we would stop at the next rest area.

I vividly recall asking her if I should just use my nappy instead, and dad getting cross with the idea, and telling me my nappy was only in case of an accident, and not to use for laziness, then mum telling him not to get mad with me as I hadn't been lazy, and in fact had managed to stay dry.

We soon pulled over in a look out type area with no toilet facilities. Mum came around to the back seat where she pulled down my pants and removed my diaper, then took me off to the bushes so I could pee behind a tree. She threw the diaper in a bin there.

The other clear memory I have is returning to the car, and realising that I didn't have underpants on now, and asking to put a pair on. Dad said no, as all the clothes were packed in the boot of the car. That was the first time I really remember "going commando" and it was something that really stuck with me.

But that was one of the few times I remember wearing a diaper whilst not just in bed at home.

From about 8 to 12 I wet the bed and wore a diaper to bed. Nothing unusual about that and I never thought about wanting to wear at night, I just needed too.

However, every once-in-a-while, during the day, I would try to wear a diaper (makeshift or not) and use it. Sometimes with shower water and sometimes with pee or poop.

I remember when I was 4 or 5 my mom would take me to this diaper study thing where we would wear diapers and use them. I distinctly remember 2 separate occasions there. One of them wa s testing a larger size hugging and the other I wore a princess pull up. The latter did not trigger a sissy extension of being dl as it might with some. I wore goodnites to bed until I was 9 and I remember going to this inflatables place where they had another testing company and we picked up a package of goodnites. I also had problems with day wetting when I was in an exciting situation so my mom put a goodnites on me and told me to play on the inflatables. I ended up wetting it before the first check. The only other time we did it later that year. I was really skinny so they wanted me to test a real diaper. Most of the other kids were incontinent so the doctor scientist whoever it was took it off they just changed me into annother one and sent the pack homer with my mom. I found that pack a while back and was able to snag it for my stash.

I very vaguely remember wearing disposables when I was 2. I broke my femur so was in a froggy cast. Probably the reason I remember that was mom saying later on I was the only that had to wear disposables, the rest of the time was cloth.

Wasn't till I was about 11 that I understood I wanted to be back in diapers.

I took part in diaper studies when I was 4 or 5 as well. I remember testing Pampers. I was out of diapers around 3, but occasionally wore them. The researcher would put a diaper on me and pump in a warm liquid. They would send me off to play with other kids and call me back to put more liquid in from time to time, until my diaper leaked. We did this a couple days in a row. I remember feeling somewhat ashamed as I was out of diapers, but they were making me feel like a baby.

while it makes sense, that's just kinda wild to think about - I'd love to have been in that sort of study! I'd imagine your parents got some cash for your participation too.

bambinod said:
while it makes sense, that's just kinda wild to think about - I'd love to have been in that sort of study! I'd imagine your parents got some cash for your participation too.

Mom probably got free diapers too!

The diaper memory that I remember the earliest happened when I was visiting my grandparents in New Jersey with my family and I remember we were at their house and I had an accident in my pants. My mom took me upstairs and put a diaper on me. That's as much as I can remember about that one day. I also remember being naked from the waist down with the diaper exposed though.

After that the next diaper memory I had was a number of years back I found in my parents basement a big box of Huggies diapers. I would go down there and cut a hole in the side of the box and take a few diapers from the bag l, and I remember just enjoying the feeling of this diaper. My mom eventually caught me though, she didn't yell or anything just asked me where I got them from so I had to tell her. She threw them out, I was sad but eventually got over it.

I would have been around 5 or 6 when my neighbour was still in nappies. He was fat and 7, wore cloth nappies and plastic pants, not sure where his mum got the plastic pants from but i did steel a couple and they lasted me until I was a teen they were massive. We would stay over each other house regular i use to be so intrigued about him wearing a nappy to bed. When he was at my house he use to go home just before dark for his mum to put his nappy on and come back. Look so funny waddling in his nappy. But I was so interested in wanting to wear one I had to devise a plan on how i could either get my hands on one or be made to wear them. My plan was to wet the bed but could not decide would i do this at my house or his. I though his house was the place. Wet the bed and he laughted at me look Dan wet teh bed he need nappies. Well his mum told mine and little did i know mum still had all the cloth nappies still from when I was a baby. She said dont worry about wetting the bed Warren wear nappies cause of that reason so if it continues I will put you back in them. Yeah I though so I wet the bed another 2 nights in a row and next thing mum putting me back in nappies. I was in them for like 3 years i did not wet the bed everynight but just enough times in a month for mum to say you still need nappies you know. We moved from that house when I was like 10 and the new house had so many hiding places I stopped for like a year.
Realising that i did actually like to wear nappies i started again. Now i knew i could not wet as i had no place to wash them or dry them being a 11 -12 year old and what would mum or dad say if i was found to be wetting the bed again. So i just wore them use to even wear them playing with the other kids in the street with baggy pants on. But mum use to find them though, I would have hem under my bed drwas etc but she found them. She never confronted me about them until I was like 16.

I remember around the time I was 6-8 in our spare bedroom there were old swim diaper pull ups from the 90s from when I was still in diapers, I used to wake up before everyone else on the weekends so I would go into the room and put them on and wear them for a bit, I never wet them or anything, the thought never crossed my mind. Nothing like that happened until I was like 13 or 14 and I had real access to a supply of diapers via having a little bit of money and free online samples.

Edit*: I do remember once when we had a pool in our yard mom asking me what swimsuit I wanted to wear (I had 2) And I said I wanted to wear something else and I pulled out one of the swim diapers. She said okay, I don't remember how old I was I think it was about 4 or 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back