• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andybun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

I'm a single, who is described earnest to bold by close friends. So please bear with me, if I'm too straightforward at times. I'm a plumber by trade although I'm currently unemployed and live from healthcare funding due to an operation on my shoulder.

I'm a diaper lover since an early age. I was four when a babysitter put me back into diapers for a weekend, although I do not remember why. I've been a DL eversince, doing the usual stuff like stealing nappies from younger family members, performing makeshift diapers, getting found out and punished about it and eventually finding out about adult diapers in my late teens, wearing as often as possible these days. In younger years it used to be a more sexual thing, which has almost diminished to the joy of just wearing these days.

Other than above, I enjoy to ride my motorcycle, going to motorcycle races and camping, rain or shine. I own a small fleet of five classic tiddlers (50cc mopeds) ranging from 1958 to 1984 as well. I'm doing maintenance on them all by myself, just paint work isn't my thing. Other than that I do a bit of photography as well as some amateur astronomy. Just sitting outside at night and watching heaven's above to more advanced observations.
A strictly winter time hobby along with reading would be listening to shortwave radio, calculating and constructing own antenna solutions for it. On top of this all, I'm a retained firefighter who enjoys running as an exercise.

Finally, I've joined this site because I'm looking for like minded people and since it is in my 2nd language, it is a little bit about learning (by doing) English language, as well. I tend to think that I've got a good base but I believe in only getting better if I work on it.

Have a good evening everyone.
Cheers!

Hello Andybun and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Hi egor and thanks :)

Welcome Andybun

Hi ESPF and thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back