Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was thinking of purchasing an abdl onesie for myself but I don't know what to get or what size I looked on amazon and they have a baby pants onesie that I somewhat like( I prefer actual baby designs). I don't know if it is discreet shipping or not or what size to get or how to put it on( I like the one with the shoulder snaps).

That depends on the seller or not if it's discrete. For onesies, I would base it off your shirt size and go from there. As for putting it on, you put it on like wearing a shirt and then button the buttons at the crotch section :p

Before you decide on something, you should buy a fabric tape measure. You can buy these at Walmart or some Hobby places. Then you should measure yourself around your waist, legs and length from collar bone through your crotch, to the back of your neck and divide by 2.

You should visit baby-pants.com and you'll get better information from there. They'll have charts and measuring information there.

I don't think buying from baby-pants directly is discreet shipping. I think when I bought from them, their label was on the package. Not sure if buying from amazon, will have it delivered in Amazon box or not.

I really like baby-pants stuff. I've got several onesies from there & a few training pants. I really like the onesies. I'd recommend buying from them to others.

I swear by Jumpin Jammerz, they have snap up terry cloth ones that are great, and many other cool ones

Yeah. I get from Jumpin Jammerz too. God a great fireman onesie and a sleepy one.

Ungulate said:
I swear by Jumpin Jammerz, they have snap up terry cloth ones that are great, and many other cool ones

jumpinjammerz doesn't sell onesies. they sell Footed Pajamas.

Fire2box said:
jumpinjammerz doesn't sell onesies. they sell Footed Pajamas.

Up until a few months ago I thought they were the same thing :) since they're both I guess one piece so both could qualify as "onesies" even though footed pj's technically aren't

Milko said:
Up until a few months ago I thought they were the same thing :) since they're both I guess one piece so both could qualify as "onesies" even though footed pj's technically aren't

They are called onesie's by people who don't even know the difference, onesies is even a trademarked word by Gerber.

Might as well call yoga pants levi's jeans or a t-shirt a bra.

I really hate that people started calling them onesies, but it caught on and there's no stopping it now. As for the ones from baby-pants, they look really nice and babyish, but I sure wish they didn't have the dots on the feet. I can't say enough how I want white vinyl feet! I also like that they say they will have a two piece but I think they've said that for a while.

Baby Pants does use discrete shipping, both direct and via Amazon.

I have several of their onesies and love them. You might also look at babykins if you want a more babyish print.

sherylt, I got your message, but the site won't let me reply.

We are about the same size. I am 2 inches and 20 pounds smaller. I typically order size Large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back