Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyDl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Okay, Stile this idea from a guy in Boston, but I'm turning my newly aquired 3 bedroom house into an ABDL house. Where would I find people to move in? I don't just want to post to craigslist. There's a lot of weird people on there. And by weird I mean that just want sex. :/ so, what all should I do with the house? I have an idea for a changing room, a nap room, and of course an arts and crafts area, but my favorite is the pillow room: a room full of pillows and plushies with cartoons projected onto a wall/sheet of some kind where you can cuddle or have pillow fights or just relax and watch TV before dinner time. :) any idea appreciated.

Congratulations on your new house!

I know ABDLs who live with other ABDLs (whom they are not dating). These ABDL roommate arrangements can work out well, but I think they have to come out of a prior friendship. I don't recommend trying to find ABDL roommates from an ad. Instead, get to know the ABDLs in your area--possibly including the ABDLs in the nearest large city, if you are in a small city or a rural area. Something may happen organically. Or it may not.

If finances require you to get roommates sooner rather than later, I'd recommend keeping the common areas of your new house vanilla, and look for roommates who show signs of being open-minded, so that you will not have drama if roommates accidentally discover your diaper stash or the ABDL activities you are doing in your private space.

Before getting roommates of any sort, it would be wise to find out what legal rights and responsibilities landlords and tenants have in your area.

If two roommates will each have their own bedroom, which rooms will house changing room, nap room, crafts, and pillow/plushie rooms?

I have had ABDL room mates before. We had the occasional play party and there were bottles and sippy cups in the cupboard but we never had any nursery up for more than a weekend.

The trouble isn't making it ABDL or not, it's having strangers as roommates. That's a risk and one that requires some effort to evaluate people so that nobody tries to take advantage of you.

At any rate, if you want ABDLs specifically and to make your space available for them to live, you might try advertising here and perhaps on some other ABDL sites or fetlife and, if you get some interest, I'd suggest some sort of application process. Nothing too insane, but you should get a person to give you some background about how they're supporting themselves, how long they'd plan to live there, and ideally meet in person in a safe public space before making any kind of commitment. Also make sure that your place is zoned for more than single family because if you rent out to a bunch of people and it's illegal, you could get in some trouble.

dogboy said:
If two roommates will each have their own bedroom, which rooms will house changing room, nap room, crafts, and pillow/plushie rooms?

I have quite a bit of space, and I was thinking one big bedroom for sleeping. Maybe just a pipe dream though

- - - Updated - - -

ArchieRoni said:
The trouble isn't making it ABDL or not, it's having strangers as roommates. That's a risk and one that requires some effort to evaluate people so that nobody tries to take advantage of you.

At any rate, if you want ABDLs specifically and to make your space available for them to live, you might try advertising here and perhaps on some other ABDL sites or fetlife and, if you get some interest, I'd suggest some sort of application process. Nothing too insane, but you should get a person to give you some background about how they're supporting themselves, how long they'd plan to live there, and ideally meet in person in a safe public space before making any kind of commitment. Also make sure that your place is zoned for more than single family because if you rent out to a bunch of people and it's illegal, you could get in some trouble.

Much appreciated info. :) where would I advertise such a thing on ADISC? And honestly, I don't want to even try fet life anymore. Too many damn creeps. *shivers*

ADISC did not like me advertising a munch so I doubt a ad for room mates would last long.

I would think that anyone on this site that could be interested would PM you, so no other action is necessary.

WildRoseBaby said:
ADISC did not like me advertising a munch so I doubt a ad for room mates would last long.

I didn't see anywhere to put things like that. Maybe a suggestion for the site?

- - - Updated - - -

Kenn said:
I would think that anyone on this site that could be interested would PM you, so no other action is necessary.

I would like to think that.... kinda looking close to home though.

Seems like a cool idea. But you've got to consider if it'd actually be viable to get random AB/DLs?

I mean to live with someone is a big commitment because I've seen madly-in-love couples get absolutely cheesed off with each other when they move in together because they don't know totally about each other's nuances. There has to be more than just similar interest in AB/DL to live together really.

lukethefur said:
Seems like a cool idea. But you've got to consider if it'd actually be viable to get random AB/DLs?

I mean to live with someone is a big commitment because I've seen madly-in-love couples get absolutely cheesed off with each other when they move in together because they don't know totally about each other's nuances. There has to be more than just similar interest in AB/DL to live together really.

Well, if course it wouldn't be immediately moving in. It more of a meet them publicly, get to know them, then, maybe 6 months to a year after we know each other, let them move in. I've noticed that a lot of AB/DL's have a lot in common though, so the idea was really born from that.

See if there is an abdl munch nearby. That was where I found my room mates. I had to run the munch for a year or so first though.

WildRoseBaby said:
See if there is an abdl munch nearby.

How would I go about finding one? 0_o

http://www.littlesmunch.com

isthe closest thing to a central listing. I don't think it is updated often since my old one is up there when is has not been run for years. Fetlife is probably the best bet. It is the biggest kink community going now so you have a good chance of finding people near you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back