Nibbling My Plushy's Ear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elohim

Est. Contributor
In my limited time of being able to enact my inner child, as cliche as that term may sound, amongst other people, my little sister who I was able to be with for 4 weeks got me hooked on nibbling one of my plushy's ears, the left one to be exact. Monkey see, monkey do. There's only one plushy I do this with and I think the reason is that the ears are the "right" size and they go up, so they're not floppy, which also helps with saliva not going everywhere :p. There's something soothing about nomming on something as cute and cuddly as my plushy friend, and yes, I do call him my friend ;)

Are my little sis and I alone with this or do other littles like to nom on their plushies and if you do, do you go for the ear or for something else? I'd like to see if people interact with their plushies in that way.

Unrelated side note: I've been really active here this past week. Progress :)

I've on occasion found myself sucking on the ear of a plushie. Only the ones that I put in the washing machine though, and I don't make a habit out of it.

Sometimes, but mostly I give my plushies kisses, nuzzles, hugs, and sometimes kitty kisses(licks).

Omg I thought I was the only one that did this. I find that when I'm cuddling with my favorite plushy, that his ear eventually ends up in my mouth. I also pet him, rub his tummy, kiss him on the head, hug him a LOT, tickle him, nuzzle my nose up against his, or just anything that feels really cute. Lately my plushy has been my favorite part of being little, as it's legitimately comforting like nothing else for me. It's also the only "little" thing that I do every single day (well, night actually). I've mentioned before, I've grown so used to sleeping with my bear that it's really difficult to fall/stay asleep without it.

- - - Updated - - -

FinnTheSnuggly said:
Yaaay, keep it up! :)

I kind of do this on occasion, I curl my lower and upper lips into my mouth so that my teeth or saliva does not get on them and I will softly chomp down a few times on their ear. I mostly just hug them and kiss them though.

Plushies are getting the love they deserve it seems. I'm liking what I'm reading :)

Have three or four big ones on my bed that I snuggle and cuddle every night as I drift off to sleep and spend about twenty minutes doing after I wake up.

Although I like snuggling with my plushy, I think he would be a little horrified if I tried to eat him :)

FinnTheSnuggly said:
In my limited time of being able to enact my inner child, as cliche as that term may sound, amongst other people, my little sister who I was able to be with for 4 weeks got me hooked on nibbling one of my plushy's ears, the left one to be exact. Monkey see, monkey do. There's only one plushy I do this with and I think the reason is that the ears are the "right" size and they go up, so they're not floppy, which also helps with saliva not going everywhere :p. There's something soothing about nomming on something as cute and cuddly as my plushy friend, and yes, I do call him my friend ;)

Are my little sis and I alone with this or do other littles like to nom on their plushies and if you do, do you go for the ear or for something else? I'd like to see if people interact with their plushies in that way.

hello I also stuffed animals bite is like eating a chocolate cake is one of my favorite Lion King and I like to bite the right ear specifically

He did not speak much English sorry for errors :v

Dolphin said:
Although I like snuggling with my plushy, I think he would be a little horrified if I tried to eat him :)
I don't view it as "eating" them. It's gentle act of affection. Perhaps, a 'love' bite. I don't know if that makes sense, but it's something I do. It's not hard, it's not breaking the skin. Maybe it's sort of a nervous behavior. Or a sort of make shift pacifier. But it's definitely not eating. Just a gentle nibble.

Aside from cuddling with him every night, I sit my bear in my lap and nuzzle my nose into the back of his head or behind one of his ears. I also like to feel his softness against my bare tummy!

Last edited:
I sometimes do this myself, and it has interesting links to being little. According to scientists, for babies & young toddlers, their mouths (rather than hands) are the main way they work out the taste/texture/sound of the things around them. I sometimes wonder if it's a very subtle part of regression which many of us - especially the ones who identify at younger ages - naturally gravitate towards.

I do this with my Bunny plushie ^_^ I didn't realize it was so common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back