• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

flash890

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Hello I've had an account for this site for a while and just forgot about it. I found this site through a link from another forum to a story here. I'm a babyfur and I'm from Cali. I enjoy reading mostly sci-fi and fantasy. I also enjoy EDM, rock, and classical music. I'm here because other forums I visit have links to story here so that is why I made an account in the first place.

flash890 said:
Hello I've had an account for this site for a while and just forgot about it. I found this site through a link from another forum to a story here. I'm a babyfur and I'm from Cali. I enjoy reading mostly sci-fi and fantasy. I also enjoy EDM, rock, and classical music. I'm here because other forums I visit have links to story here so that is why I made an account in the first place.

Hello and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician, classically trained and I also enjoy writing. I have a Halloween story on our site, "The House at the End of the Road" which you might check out if you like scary diaper stories. I mean really, who wouldn't like scary diaper stories. Okay, maybe almost everyone, but still.....

Do you have any favorite classical composers. Since I was an organ performance major in college, and also studied piano from a Julliard board member, I love Chopin, both to listen to and to perform. I'm big into J. S. Bach, but I also love the Beethoven symphonies as well as his other works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back