Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentlySpeaking

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Well I'm on my period which means I have to get diapers since tampons and pads don't work for me but I can NEVER find the right fit! I hate being fat!

I'm like 5' 8" and 210 pounds with most of that in my belly so I have a 47 inch waste aye 50 when I sit , I tried getting cvs extra large briefs and they fit but are a bit to big the crotch folds on it's self and rubs together and sets off my sensory system :(

U think if the outside was plastic it wouldn't be so bad but I'm devistated because they don't fit and I actually really need them because I can't afford to keep ruining all my panties and replacing them,

Will cvs let me return them if I explain they are to big?

I'm going to check out their large size but I'm just really upset right now

Usually, if your on your period, the most common thing would be to get tampons to drive the excess blood away that starts to leak or use pads when blood starts to drip.

Just figure out the size on what diaper you absolutely need: http://diaper-sizes.org/adult-diapers/

XPmedical size chart: http://www.xpmedical.com/sizing.html

And here is how to size or fit your adult diaper: https://www.storesonlinepro.com/store/999468/diaper_fit

and to answer your question: As long as you have a receipt, you should be able to but at least bring the pack with you so it does not seem like you took the majority of the pack and claimed they didn't work/fit because you WILL lose your money, it also depends on the CVS since they all run different.

The issue is I can't use tampons due to not being. Anle to when to change them and not remembering them, I forgot one for like 4 days before :( I also become mildly incontanent on my period. And my period ranges from mild to filling a super tampon every 20 minutes (that was an ER visit right there :(

As for pads those alway bunch up and fall off on me im going to try a larg but does anyone know if I can exchange the ones I have now?

As Snivy said, I think you just need to go back to the store and ask the manager.

Although chain stores do have rules, the manager often has the last word on the subject. So just go to the store and ask.

The worst thing will be they will say is no.

Thank you snivy sorry some how I missed the last part of your comment my reader skipped it

CVS will most likely accept them for return or exchange providing there is only a few used out of the package. They cannot sell open packages of diapers but even though they will take them back just as a good will jester in the interest of customer satisfaction. There are many companies that will send you either free samples or low priced sample packs so you can try them before you buy them. I know Tranquility will send samples for like a dollar, be sure to ask to try their ATN (all through the night) as it is their most absorbent diaper. Also most of the incontinent supply companies and the ABDL companies have sample packs available, Like XP Medical, Northshore,Bambino, etc. . Just do a web search for adult diaper samples.

Hi Silentlyspeaking,

If you dont mind getting diapers by mail order, you might consider getting a diaper with stretchy side panels. I have a big belly too and the stretch panels work well to keep the diaper from bunching up. They also stretch when you move, sit down, and get up. Unfortunately, they all have the cloth like outer material.

I have tried the Tena Stretch Super and had good results. Northshore Care has them here: http://www.northshorecare.com/tena-ultra-stretch-briefs.html . Tena and Abena both make a "Flex" diaper, but I wouldnt recommend them for someone with sensory issues. They have a velcro band that sometimes scratches the skin.

Good luck, and feel free to message me if you have any questions.

SilentlySpeaking said:
I tried getting cvs extra large briefs and they fit but are a bit to big the crotch folds on it's self

You might consider trying pull-ups -- like the Always Discreet or similar. Generally speaking, because pull-ups are going for a more underwear-like, discreet fit, the crotch portions are relatively narrow compared to regular diapers.

They may not be what you're after from a baby/little perspective, but from a need standpoint, they seem like they might be closer to what you're after.

Wow, where did my words go? I'll use pictures. This is the Abena Abri wing image.jpg

Here's the Abena Abri Flex L3 image.jpgIt has the same fatal removal flaw as every pull-up ever!:mad:

This is the Tena Stretch Super image.jpg yay, for the side panels!

I'm with you on the sensory issues and diaper noise. I do find most tab diapers a fine motor skill nightmare.

Side note, is your iPad text reader free? I need, need, need one!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Wow, where did my words go? I'll use pictures. This is the Abena Abri wing View attachment 23173

Here's the Abena Abri Flex L3 View attachment 23174It has the same fatal removal flaw as every pull-up ever!:mad:

This is the Tena Stretch Super View attachment 23175 yay, for the side panels!

I'm with you on the sensory issues and diaper noise. I do find most tab diapers a fine motor skill nightmare.

Side note, is your iPad text reader free? I need, need, need one!

Thank you pictures realy help :).

I really wish I fit good nights, do you have any brand suggestions?

As for my text reader I use Siri which comes with the ipad in the accessability area, where I highlight what I need then press speak,
I also have an app called voice dream which cost I think 20 but it is really pretty good

babyjoey1 said:
...they will take them back just as a good will jester in the interest of customer satisfaction.

:eek:ldguy: "Oh, I'd love a shop with a good-will jester!"

SilentlySpeaking said:
Thank you pictures realy help :).

I really wish I fit good nights, do you have any brand suggestions?

As for my text reader I use Siri which comes with the ipad in the accessability area, where I highlight what I need then press speak,
I also have an app called voice dream which cost I think 20 but it is really pretty good

Well, no, but if you want a pull up, abenas are the best. There is a cuteness solution that works on the cloth-like backed diapers and pull-ups. Another ADISCer suggests cute temporary tattoos, the rub on kind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back