• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furrychrome

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
hi all how are you?, well obviously I'm here because I love using diaper, are super comfy hehehe X3, if they ask, I am a diaper fur:biggrin:, I hope to meet you all, also I have a gallery in inkbunny and FurAffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furrychrome/, he let them here if you wish to visit, I hope that they can present with me, to know. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome furrychrome! You have beautiful artwork!

Since you are new to our site, can you tell us a little more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Well, I would like to be something one day, he is an independent artist, making commissions to people who ask me, my tastes are the furry, the diapers, but mostly the video games, i love the video games X3.

I like drawing, obviously playing video games and playing my guitar. :laugh:

Which video games?

Hi furrychrome.

Love your art work. I am in to doing painting my self.

Sisi

i lke this videogames, borderlands 2, ninja gaiden (nes) (nds), spec ops the line, darksiders, max payne, need for speed, etc, etc... I like to try many genres

- - - Updated - - -

thanks sisi X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back